Are looks enough to get girls?

Options

Replies

• JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    That was another thing I didn't touch on.............i seem to be one of the few ppl "unafraid" to use my real name on here..........go ahead run my name in your national database.............lol................mr. sane.
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I prefer men who are sweethearts, rather than men who look good.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    That was another thing I didn't touch on.............i seem to be one of the few ppl "unafraid" to use my real name on here..........go ahead run my name in your national database.............lol................mr. sane.

Due to the moderator's intervention, I am only allowed to say positive things and I'm not allowed to comment on the level of your intelligence or the quality of your character. For that reason, I can't respond in detail to your post. However, I can rest assured that everyone is now aware of you. =)
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Tread carefully friendo :)
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    not at all... Its a combination of looks and personality
    Girls might be attracted at first to hot guys, but if a hot guy has a personality that sucks, it wont last.

amen to this!!! dated plenty of guys by first attraction, but it never lasted because they didn't have a personality worthy of my time...
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @ taunto..............................I was being accused of being some kind of "predator" or something of that sort..........so I stand by that, I'm not hiding from anyone or anything I've done.

Thanks for the advice though, sincerely.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    @ taunto..............................I was being accused of being some kind of "predator" or something of that sort..........so I stand by that, I'm not hiding from anyone or anything I've done.

Thanks for the advice though, sincerely.

I think you're taking pixels online very personally. I do that too sometimes but it's not worth it. I don't know what comment you made, neither do I care. I will however say that in this type of back and forth bickering there aren't any winners and simply walking away from the computer isn't a terrible thing.

Hope you have a peaceful remaining weekend.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    yes to get them, no to keep them
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    Great advice................still very new to the internet world/MFP............haven't been on any "active" websites in yrs.

Much appreciated.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Buddy, I say this very carefully 'cause I don't want to be murdered, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper here. Stop posting, let the thread die of natural causes, post in a bunch of other threads to bury it a few pages back in your post history. This thread is unsalvageable at this point.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Great advice................still very new to the internet world/MFP............haven't been on any "active" websites in yrs.

Much appreciated.
    '
    Don't be afraid to use the "ignore user" feature. It can be very helpful. :)
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    lol, thanks
  • JosephVitte
    Options

Much appreciated.
    '

Thank you, haven't tried it yet............it might be a good idea!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Discuss.

Absolutely not, no, never..... are you kidding me?
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good enough to get you a first date? Maybe. Good enough to keep us regardless of your personality? Absolutely not.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Cmon folks...we live in a culture that has brain washed men an women to sexualize everything, right down to toothpaste and toilet paper. Its all about money and what men and women need to buy to get the looks. I truly feel terrible for women in our society who have been swept up in a Madison Avenue type lifestyle to measure up based on looks. Men who have gone along with this shallowness don't have anything to support the otherwise.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

oh god. noone cares how tough you think you are. relax. dont disrespect women because of your personal issues and there wont be a problem.

doesnt matter who you are or who anyone is. just be respectful man. nothing wrong with a joke, but theres something wrong with talking about women in general like some washed out fake playa hater who thinks hes from compton getting all upons about his "biaches" because a few girls had feelings for you when you wanted something casual.

i think the word is derogatory. woman kind has not wronged you.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    You sound more hung up about this than they did.........is this your 5th response to me personally already? LOL

Maybe it's the previous post I'd seen from you, about not getting girls, ect.......idk......I'm just being honest.

Regards.

Edit: This is my last post in this forum, say what you want without a response from me.............................
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    '

It blows. The person you ignored can still see your posts and their quotes still show up.