New people...sigh

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Everyone's different! :) Some choose to remain a blue person while others choose to show a lot of themselves. I was a blue person for quite a while! ha
    Some also like to remain private which is their choice. That's what makes it nice with all of the choices. You can give as much or as little as you want. The site is for YOU and shouldn't be what others need from you.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am highly amused by the fact that someone took the time to go through the posts that the OP has made in the past and put them all together and thinks the OP might be seriously over concerned about what others do... that truly made me laugh..... no really ha.
    supplemama you hit the nail on the head :):flowerforyou:
  • Musically_Blessed
    Options
    If you haven't taken the time to fill out your profile or put an avatar up, why in the heck would I think your dedicated to being active on this website?

Just sayin

A lot of people use the mobile version that does not allow you to edit your profile.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I didn't take it as she was complaining about all people with nothing in their profiles, more like the ones that come onto the Newbie forum and then try to friend request 50 people and then disappear after a week. I have had that happen to me a bunch when I first starting friending people.

I can see what you are trying to say OP. I agree, some people are not here for the social, they are here for a tool. They are not the ones this post was probably about. If you are here for the social friend requesting stuff, you might want to at least fill out your profile a little with some goals or something? You don't need to have a whole lot of personal info out there.

Agreed.