NSV to end all NSVs (for me anyway)

Options
For those of you who know me, you will know that getting my motorcycle, a Suzuki SV650, was also what started me on my weight loss kick. Being 335 lbs kinda works against you when learning to ride on a sporty bike...

Anyway, after I reached a low enough point to be able to gauge what size I'll be when I'm done, I purchased this:

shift_suit_vertex_black_600.jpg

I needed a suit to be able to take intermediate to advanced level riding lessons (which take place on a race track) and fitting into it has been my only real goal since. Well, here you go:

July 2009:
me-summer2009-1.jpgme-summer2009-2.jpg

Today, October 28, 2012, a month and a half following the Panniculectomy (post-weight loss skin removal surgery from lower abdomen in which 4 lbs of skin were removed):
2012-10-28_13-43-48_899.jpg
2012-10-28_13-44-01_747.jpg

Total 130 lbs down. Still got a little more to lose, but, there you go! Next year, TRACK DAYS!

Replies

• MissRae123
    MissRae123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You look great!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Well damn. Way to go! You look awesome!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I just want everyone to know I didn't deprive myself of jack squat. I still ate the same foods I got fat on (pasta, pizza, burgers, etc...) I just made sure to cook everything myself in my own kitchen from healthy ingredient choices rather than getting stuff processed and premade from fast food joints. Anyone with a George Foreman grill can take 1/4 lb of 93% lean beef and make a burger that will put anything on the menu at McD's to shame and is way healthier.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
    Congratualtions!
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Thanks =)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    DUDE!!!!!!!

WOAH!!!!!!!

Not only is that one of the coolest motor-cycle outfit I've ever seen, but to see your transformation is nothing less than tremendous! This is an outfit is perfect for a super-hero and young man, you super ARE a super-hero...I'm proud of you!

You so rock sir, period. :drinker:

Ride SAFE dude!
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Thanks! And I certainly will!
  • unkreativ
    Options
    Holy sweet Jesus!

You look great and the progress you made is just awesome!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WOW....congratulations!!! What a transformation!! Good luck with the lessons!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    man you have done awesome
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congrats on your weight loss, my friend!
  • Tazzymk
    Tazzymk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow you look HOT :love:

Well done on hitting your goal, drive safe and enjoy :laugh:
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly......VERY well done. Congrats!!!! Now, go enjoy that bike and suit!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Thank you all =)
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I just want everyone to know I didn't deprive myself of jack squat. I still ate the same foods I got fat on (pasta, pizza, burgers, etc...) I just made sure to cook everything myself in my own kitchen from healthy ingredient choices rather than getting stuff processed and premade from fast food joints. Anyone with a George Foreman grill can take 1/4 lb of 93% lean beef and make a burger that will put anything on the menu at McD's to shame and is way healthier.

So true! I am eating similar meals but less of them and a healthy version. You look great. Hope you enjoy the bike riding.
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great !!!!! Nice dedication, Way to go
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goals! Ride safe and have fun!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! You look amazing. I'm also looking forward to getting myself some really nice bike gear that actually fits properly when I reach my goal x
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!