Replies

• TheUglyFriend
    Options
    50% of the replies will be from married people! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

24256696.jpg

p.s. Happily Taken but had to comment on his lol
  • NerdyBirdy247
    Options
    Single! And not just standing im doing some Turbo moves! :) Oh yeah 28, single mum, love my life, got a super education (surprised alot of people including myself) and now i need to get rid of this extra person hanging around (my spare tyre) Message me and add me as a friend if you want to chat and motivate! xx
  • sarahbrown1015
    sarahbrown1015 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just here to be a creeper

LOL!!!!!!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Single here... but too far away from all the guys here.
    But having friends is always wonderful. Feel free to add me.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Happily divorced :-)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm single, but I'm not sure about this whole standing up thing. Sounds like a lot of work.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Which one is really better? single or married?
    What are pros and cons of each one?
    opinions
  • curlieq5
    curlieq5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im here,,,im standing,,love to have fun,, dance(great exercise),,,so let's party and get our dance on! Always looking for more single friends,,and hey,,you never know who you might meet!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'm back. . y'all can sit down now. . .What'd I miss?
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    20 years old, have two dogs. Was a veterinary assistant for a year, went to culinary school and was a cook at Red Lobster. Now going back to school next fall, or considering going into the police academy. I've rebuilt an old BMW. I love cars. I can drive stick :)
    I love family guy. I want to start weight lifting and just be lean and cut. Have no kids! I have a very sarcastic dry sense of humor. I've been called a "fireball" and maybe that's why I'm single, besides the fact I'm picky. I have 4 tattoos, all tasteful. I like hookah, hanging out with friends and family, and of course shopping. :) I love to fish, camp, and go to the beach. Edible arrangements are preferred over roses. I love tall stocky guys with muscular arms, tattoos, and scruff. I love batman. My ideal date would be racing some go carts around a track, or fishing. :)
  • NerdyBirdy247
    Options
    And i'd really like some romance and a muscle rub after all the hard work of getting fit and healthy! x
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    And i'd really like some romance and a muscle rub after all the hard work of getting fit and healthy! x

That would definitely make the hard work more fun!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I guess you can either keep searching or stop looking and be single? We have choice to make!!
    But people who are already in relationships just love to say that "when you stop looking, it will happen," or "if you go out looking, you'll never find the one." Well, sitting on my *kitten* for the last 5 years hasn't turned up any "one" so I'm thinking that's a crock of ****. Of course, when I tell them that, they say "well that's because you don't put yourself out there." Riddle me this, Batman, how am do I put myself out there and simultaneously be NOT looking?

Maybe working on those anger issues is a better place to start?

--P
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    52, single, never married, two cats, and I live with my 79-year-old mother. Smoker, social drinker, and you can see, I like to dress-up! :wink:

I've enjoyed being single, but I'm getting a bit tired of it now. I'd like to meet a man that I can take care of. I love to cook. Can't you tell? That's how I ended up here!
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Newly single. Bummer for sure, but it was amicable and we were on the exact same page. The most non-dramatic breakup EVER. lol
  • keep_it_real420
    keep_it_real420 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Being single is the new trend...yall didn't know
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Single but its not that bad.
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    I love how some of us jump on this thread like woohoo, singles convention! And the rest are like it's an AA meeting.
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    <<<< Me and my 10yo niece. Both single and looking.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Single mother (27) here. Not in any hurry just looking for friends right now. My babies have been through to much already. If you are interested in friends add me and start talking.