Looking for New Pals w/ 50+ Lbs to Lose

Options
Hi MFP Peeps! I am back for round 2 on MFP and I am looking for some motivational friends with at least 50+ LBS to lose. I originally started in March of 2012 and lost 20 lbs but I got ill and gained it all back. Now I have recovered and I am extremely motivated!!!

Here are my current stats:

Height:5' 3.75"
SW: 229 on 9/17/2012
CW: 212 on 10/23/2012
GW: 130

Lets do this!!!

Replies

• lauragibson8
    lauragibson8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be buddies! We are very similar too! I really need accountibility and dont get much support in "real" life. I am a full time working mom, 4yr old boy and almost 2yr old girl..... So making time for myself is a little hard! My all time high was 229, and I made it down to ~205, but have now crept back to 223.6 as of this morning. At only 33, I dont even recognize myself. I am an athlete covered in fat..... I know the real me is in there somewhere! My short term goal is 199, but ultimate is 150's.
    :smile: Laura
  • jcs94553
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to lose 85 pounds. Can I be your New Pal? Jeanette
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm trying to loose almost 60 ibs. Feel free to add me :)
  • pepsami
    pepsami Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i would love to help u out if u do the same for me lets get rid of this weight and into some cute little outfits!!!!!!! add me as a friend anyone :}
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I don't meet your requirements as far as weight goes, but always surrounding myself with positive people motivated to stay healthy..feel free to add me if you desire.
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back to it as well. I gained all the weight I lost. I have over 60lbs to lose. Friend me =)
  • bertabird
    Options
    I have been bustin' my butt to lose, but I have a goal weight of 154 (I'm 5'4.5" and built like a farm girl). I have a ways to go! Add me, I'll give ya support when ya need it! ;o)
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I definitely fit the "50+ pounds to lose". I like to encourage and I am on here everyday.
  • PangelJ
    PangelJ Posts: 28
    Options
    50- 55 is my goal, already down the first 21 which have been the hardest! But I would be glad to add you to my positive circle! Good luck!
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have fallen off the wagon again, but trying to make a great come back. Stick to logging and you'll go far! :)

Right now i'm 223 pounds, i'm five three, 24 years old. I plan on getting down to 140 if i can.
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi, I feel exactly the same. I lost 10 kg i.e 22 pounds from July to today. I am looking to lose 6kg more to hit my ideal weight. My colleague just recommended this site to me. Can we be friends?
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    Count me in! I'll send a friend request...
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be among your pals. I set a goal of 70 lbs, but 90 would bring me to my ideal weight. Currently I am at 19 lbs. lost. This is hard work and you really need support. Perhaps we can be supportive of each other. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • dschauber
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Dawn, 31 year old in York, PA. Goal 160-75, Current 260. I am also recovering from a prolonged illness during which I gained a lot of weight. Well that's my story, feel free to reach out. Any others from York, PA?
  • admiremybeauty
    Options
    Im in the same situation. I am currently 214. I was up to 220, kicked butt and got down to 175, and immediately got pregnant and gained it all back. My goal is 155, ultimately, but ill reevaluate when i get there. My short term goal is to get back below 200 for the last time. feel free to follow me, and ill follow back :) good luck!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 60-70 pounds- really struggling at the moment. Feel free to add me.
  • cynam
    cynam Posts: 22
    Options
    You can add me!

I'm currently at 201, 5'5.5", and 35yrs old. I'm looking at losing at least 80lbs. I've lost 4 pounds in the month of October.
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Don't be to hard on yourself. I have been at this for 4+ years now but I'm not giving up!!!

Here's some fun numbers for you!!!

Height 5'9"
    SW:420(not a typo)
    CW:270
    GW:190

I've got 80 pounds to my goal weight and I too am highly motivated to get there!!!!

I'd love to have you as a friend!!!!
  • cynam
    cynam Posts: 22
    Options
    Anyone with similair goals can also add me!
  • strongershell
    Options
    ADD ME, I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND. :happy: