Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options

Replies

• ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Options
    olives, beets and runny eggs. I think I'm the only person out there who cannot stand a runny yolk--bleh!
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tamarillos, meat, cow's milk. Yerk.
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Any thing that is fried!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Sauerkraut and anything with cinnamon in it :sick:
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Seafood. Of any description. Seafood is vile. Everything about it particularly the smell.....VILE

I agree with you! And I'd add cottage cheese.
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    bananas, pudding, and regular yogurt (I love Greek yogurt, but only vanilla or honey, not fruit flavored--those are disgusting too). Vinagrette dressing is gross.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Eggs. Ugh. Revolting!
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Animal milk. I have never liked milk. It's disgusting! Most yogurt and cheese (if it's too "milky" I don't like it. American cheese is the nastiest.)
  • rtbk449
    rtbk449 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, lima beans, celery.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

You just named off all my favorite foods. Do you dislike dark chocolate too? :huh:

For me:
    RANCH DRESSING
    YEUCH! :sick:
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow OP! Maybe you should have made a list of the things you WILL eat. It would be a much shorter list! I'm sorry that you hate all those foods. I love most food and get satisfaction out of a variety of tastes and textures.
  • Mom2QJandT
    Mom2QJandT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The texture of bananas makes me gag. I can eat banana bread or the like, but not a plain banana.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Meat, yogurt, onions, sour cream. Blech!:ohwell:
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bananas and olives disgust me. Ick.
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Cucumber, celery, liver and kidney. Oh and lychees - I think they look and feel like eyeballs.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Bananas, milk, sweet potatoes with added sugar, most meat or fish served with a sweet glaze.

I can't really say anything like pizza, soups or sauces because there is just too much variation in recipes. I'm not sure I believe it's even possible to like or dislike every soup.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    red meat and donuts
  • Eat_clean_stay_tiny
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

What do you eat?!?!

The smell of canned tuna makes me want to vomit and so does seeing mayo scooped out of a jar. :sick:

Real food.

I hate tuna too. I only like vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
    Everything organic and real. Pure sugar just grosses me out!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Seafood. Of any description. Seafood is vile. Everything about it particularly the smell.....VILE

AWWW c'mon Olly where I live seafood is a staple!
  • KristysLosing
    Options

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?
    I absolutely LOVE everything you listed.

Me too!