Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Replies

• MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    sauerkraut, onions, snails, too hot chili, and processed cheese--- processed cheese is DISGUSTING.
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Liver, any bean other than green beans, shrimp
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Tripe. :sick:

That's about it though. I generally love food, which explains how I got where I am. lol
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Cooked spinach. Nothing else I've tried that would be a turn off in the culinary department.
  • Brussels Sprouts, organ meats, swedes/turnips
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Turnips, and organ meats (liver, heart etc.)

Really I am not a picky eater but if I had a gun to my head and had to choose between eating those or death I would choose death - not joking.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

What do you eat?!?!

The smell of canned tuna makes me want to vomit and so does seeing mayo scooped out of a jar. :sick:

Real food.

I hate tuna too. I only like vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
    Everything organic and real. Pure sugar just grosses me out!

Ahhh. I hadn't realized that meat, dairy, & pasta were all fake foods. Ok then. :noway:
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    beets and green peas (although roasted wasabi green peas are one of my favorite snacks...go figure)

ME TOO!!!!! I hate beets and peas!!!! I have tasted the wasabi dried green peas and they are good.
    :bigsmile:
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Squash and Scallop potatoes...
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Anything with anise or cilantro in it. Liver, sour flavored soups, goose or duck, beets, and bitter drinks.
  • Peanip
    Peanip Posts: 2
    Brussel Sprouts, Cottage Cheese, Marmite, Liver ..... to name but a few but there must be more! :laugh:
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Cottage cheese. I managed to choke some down a couple years ago (literally - I gagged, in front of my coworkers in the break room) in an attempt to broaden my diet, but the appearance and the texture are just way too off-putting. Incidentally, I love cheese, and I love milk - but I do not love it when they are mixed. Back when I used to be able to eat lasagna, if I discovered that there was cottage cheese in it (I think that's a Midwestern thing), it made me stabby. The flavor is fine - it's just everything else about it that is not.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Liver and onions... black olives ( I know I will catch it for that one!)... sardines...
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,438 Member
    Seafood. Of any description. Seafood is vile. Everything about it particularly the smell.....VILE

I agree 100%
  • quinoa, couscous, cottage cheese, blue cheese, hummus
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Brussel Sprouts....the worst food ever!!! :)

Yogurt...I just can't acquire a taste for it, and I've tried ALL kinds...
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    I can't go liver....can't even go the smell of it cooking. YUCK!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

What do you eat?!?!

The smell of canned tuna makes me want to vomit and so does seeing mayo scooped out of a jar. :sick:

Real food.

I hate tuna too. I only like vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
    Everything organic and real. Pure sugar just grosses me out!

Why is soup not real food?
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Everything that elitist wannabe's perceive to be CLEAN...because you know....I'm a dirty old man.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Oh, My! I can't even think of one! I love food, all food! That is what got me in this fix to begin with!:flowerforyou: