Options

Replies

• 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    never liked onions or green peppers.
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    Bread and pasta are both high on my list of foods I don't like. Once upon a time I used to enjoy eating them every day, but after trying out a paleo diet a couple years back, these foods taste nasty now - like slimy cardboard. Even with pizza I can only stand to eat the cheese and toppings. Makes for some odd looks when eating out.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gag-inducing disgusting?? Overripe bananas. And anything MADE with overripe bananas (bread, muffins, pudding, etc).

Things I just dislike: cottage cheese, cooked spinach, cooked carrots, beer, coffee (love flavored lattes though!), warm tomatoes (like on Pizza or grilled sandwiches). Bleh!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, Goat Cheese/Milk, Squid Sashimi, and Unagi Nigiri. I can eat Unagi (eel) if it's in a roll, but bleh to the texture. Oh, and pork cracklings. That's just gross.....
  • kimimila86
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

OMG I wish I had your problems... my life would be so much better if I didn't like these foods :ohwell:
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    Cream corn, Cream peas, Cream of wheat ... anything even prepared like that. Oatmeal.

"blech" :tongue: I gagged even typing that.

:laugh:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes, seafood, mushrooms, game meats. :sick:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    never liked onions or green peppers.

Oh wow...you would have a hard time eating at our house! We put these in just about everything we eat! LOL
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oysters!
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Liver, cottage cheese, okra & fried chicken. Love it baked but only the breasts - can't do dark meat. It's slimy & gross!!
  • sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Runny eggs, cantaloupe, venison (the smell alone makes me ill), greek yogurt (I've tried really really hard to like it :frown: ) and the gristle/fat on meats.... Like someone else said, one bite of that and I'm done.

I wish I hated cheese, pasta and breads like some of you! I probably wouldn't be trying to lose weight haha :smile:
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms (cooked or raw, doesn't matter).
    Beets (pickled or un-picked, doesn't matter)
    Oysters
    Organs

That's about it, lol.
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    only cauliflower and okra are on my "DO NOT EAT' list. *shudder*
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I really don't like tomatoes because of their texture, same thing with broccoli. I also hate hate hate fat bits on any kind of meat.

YESSS!!!! I have selective eating disorder and also rule out foods based on texture. the insides of a tomato are GROSS! slimy foods are a big no-no! and yeah, if i bite into a fatty piece of meat, i immediately remove it from my mouth and throw it on my husband's plate because he LOVES it. EW!

Oh goodness! That last bit made me gag a little bit, I don't understand liking the fatty parts at all.

And this is going to sound silly, but I'm trying to eat a banana right now, and I think that might have to go on my disgusting list because of the texture. If it wasn't so mushy I'd like it!
  • starfish1783
    Options
    Definitely seafood - ick.

And MUSHROOMS! Know what they are? Fungus! Know where else fungus can grow? Feet! I hate feet too!
    (i know, i'm weird - leave me alone, LOL) :tongue:
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I wish I found ANY food disgusting........ really........ any of it. I cannot think of a single thing that I just won't eat......
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Wow the world is definitely made of different people! Some things I was a little surprised like cinnamon?! Wow!

Now to fit the word disgusting I think of foods like snails or escargot...eeeew! That is what I consider disgusting!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    chick peas - and hummus. yuck!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize there were so many fake foods out there until I read this thread :cry:

Cottage cheese, organ meats, tofu, overripe bananas and cheesecake.
  • erikastratton
    Options
    ground beef, oatmeal, and a lot of seafood items