Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No man knoweth.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I love hearing peoples opinions on these topics. Its amazing how some people get so up tight about it lol no need to shot the messenger lol
    Uptight? No. It's just dumb.

It's a sad fact we can count on a couple huge natural disasters every year. And they always stink. But anybody who puts any stock in that Mayan BS might as well be wearing a tin foil hat and living in their mothers basement.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Mayans had no leap year, it's a modern day invention so the end already came and went a few years ago.

that's what the illuminati want us to believe.

ancient records have been uncovered that prove the mayans had a year in their calendar where they did in fact leap the entire time.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Mayans had no leap year, it's a modern day invention so the end already came and went a few years ago.

ancient records have been uncovered that prove the mayans had a year in their calendar where they did in fact leap the entire time.

whoa this wasn't a joke. you's cray cray. :P
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Funny how people think the end of the world is begun by a storm in America. Even in the end times America has to be central...
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! you made me laugh
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Funny how people think the end of the world is begun by a storm in America. Even in the end times America has to be central...

HatersGonnaHatePanda.jpg

if anything you should be happy cuz the end is supposed to start in the most evil place on the planet... If we said it was going to start in Australia you'd be calling us evil Americans.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Also if the world is ending i want my xmas gifts now!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Natural diasters come and go. If Dec 21 is indeed the end of the world what a show to watch.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

just wait until the earth's magnetic poles flip... then see who's cray cray

BOO!
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    I love talking about the end of the world! ok so I figure the world will be fine but humans on the other hand are about to get wiped out at least I hope so cause we really wreak havoc on this world:)

Sure natural disasters happen all the time but there are studies about how much more frequent they are happening! Sure Sandy could be a part of it! As is the genetic testing on the rabies virus where the scientists TRIED to make it airborn in Florida... WTF? Rabies contracted through the air would truelly bring about the Zombie attacks!

Another sign its all about to end? Earthquakes.. .. Just had several in Iowa in the last few weeks. Iowa does not have earthquakes people! And they are becoming so frequent the people who record them now ignore anything under a 7.0 on the richter scale now.

Seriously people my number one reason for working out and getting healthy is Rule #1 off Zombieland. Cardio will save my a** when the Zombies rise!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I'm just hoping there isn't a famine. It would suck if everyone I knew lost weight then they would not notice all my hard work.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smooched: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options

I love THE HUMAN RACE! :)

BOO!
  • hailzp
    Options

HatersGonnaHatePanda.jpg

if anything you should be happy cuz the end is supposed to start in the most evil place on the planet... If we said it was going to start in Australia you'd be calling us evil Americans.

Lol, I am not from Australia my lovely. AU is for Auckland. So close enough :P To be honest it was just a little joke, but it must of rang true :P
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    No man knoweth.

:flowerforyou:
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Are you serious!!! the end of the world is coming and you want Christmas presents early :D
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

BOO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

HatersGonnaHatePanda.jpg

Lol, I am not from Australia my lovely. AU is for Auckland. So close enough :P To be honest it was just a little joke, but it must of rang true :P

lol of course your post sounds sincere, there were like a million anti-american posts during the olympics. =P

But in all fairness, my dad is Jesus and he says auckland is going to sink during the earthquakes.
  • hailzp
    Options

HatersGonnaHatePanda.jpg

lol of course your post sounds sincere, there were like a million anti-american posts during the olympics. =P

But in all fairness, my dad is Jesus and he says auckland is going to sink during the earthquakes.

Well I wouldn't be surprised we were built on volcanos.