I haz lost a friend since yesterday.

Options
Hmmmmm.....I am fairly new to this site, and have carefully assembled a friend list of really cool, awesome people. But I noticed this morning that I was short one friend.....something happened to one of them. Its kinda sad, cause all my friends are awesome, and I wonder if I did something wrong, or hurt someone's feelings. Has this ever happened to any of you, and what didi you do about it. I was fixin to go to lunch, but now I don;t even feel like eating my sammich. :cry:

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.....I am fairly new to this site, and have carefully assembled a friend list of really cool, awesome people. But I noticed this morning that I was short one friend.....something happened to one of them. Its kinda sad, cause all my friends are awesome, and I wonder if I did something wrong, or hurt someone's feelings. Has this ever happened to any of you, and what didi you do about it. I was fixin to go to lunch, but now I don;t even feel like eating my sammich. :cry:

Its because they heard you dont like bacon... i know thats a lie... i made it for you this morning ... big guy! :wink:
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Your profile says your not politically correct and you may hurt feelings... maybe you hurt a feeling? People unfriend for so many reasons, it's best not to worry about it.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    It was me. You never tell me that my diary is good, and I'm sick of it.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Its only the interwebz......don't let it bother you.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Your profile says your not politically correct and you may hurt feelings... maybe you hurt a feeling? People unfriend for so many reasons, it's best not to worry about it.

But I have not been incorrect much lately. IDK, probably someone who forgot to take their meds last night.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    It's not you, it's me.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    It was me. You never tell me that my diary is good, and I'm sick of it.

Its cause your diary sux. No donuts, no cocacola, no pixie stix. I would starve to death on all that protein and healthy stuff.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Her boyfriend didn't like the looks of you.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    if you are looking for a nice even 75, you can always add me ;)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Some people can't deal with your awesomeness!!!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Sorry....you just weren't entertaining enough for me...and you didn't stroke my ego enough...sigh.... LMAO! Aww, who cares? Just find another friend! Sorry for your loss, anyway...sniffle...
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You deleted me once. I haz no sympathy.

Ok, I haz little sympathy....:flowerforyou:
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Maybe they unfriended you because you are country-fied.....just saying.... :laugh:
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they logged their walk to the mailbox every day. 6 minutes, walking 2.0 miles per hour, 23 calories or something like that. My eyes started to strain from the rolling. There's little to no rhyme or reason to it really.
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it!
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Apparently you didn't get ALL the really cool, awesome people, cause I am not your friend!!
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options

Well, it's not me, but if it was, it would probably be for the use of the words "haz", "fixin", and "sammich" all in one post. jk
  • teejay2039
    Options
    awesome! profile. :) Oh, and Amy friended you..... good nuff for me! :)
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new, but I deleted two people who I had on my friends list because they never commented on anything...my exercise, weight, etc. They logged their food and exercise, but never commented on mine. I didn't think I needed them on my list just to see their suff. I wasn't trying to be mean, and they didn't really offend me.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Your friends list cant be too cool and awesome. Im not on it. :smokin: