I haz lost a friend since yesterday.

Options
1235»

Replies

• StyxxandStones
    Options
    Chit chat seemed more appropriate for this but since you decided to bring it here, well let's air the laundry. It was me who deleted you, I did not appreciate your comment about women's body parts and the things you desire to do to them. I too would like to motorboat like crazy but I save that type of info for other websites. And not commenting on my new pants after I lost 5lbs was downright hurtful.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.

Yahoo!, I learned of this reference yesterday, and no I'm all proud of myself.

Jimmy ~ you'll be fine. You ditched me once, and I finally got over it. It took time, and therapy, but now, I finally feel like I'm in a good spot. You can get there too. You just have to feel these feelings buddy. Take gorilla's coupon, watch some Oprah, and let the tears flow. You'll feel better.
  • redhotgtomama1
    Options
    I am new and need friends... really cool ones are bonus.... and well I don't mind being offended. infact i try to offend at least one person a day.. its all part of the balance.. you can't be nice to everyone all the time... you have to add a little evil in once in a while.. to keep things even. hahaha..
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Pfft, get over it, you're the goddamn paterfamilias!!!!!

She has said her piece and counted to three.....

I love a Dapper Dan man :heart:
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they logged their walk to the mailbox every day. 6 minutes, walking 2.0 miles per hour, 23 calories or something like that. My eyes started to strain from the rolling. There's little to no rhyme or reason to it really.

TOO FUNNY!!!!!
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's not me it's you..
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    suck it up big boy and move on.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Reference your Home info, "if I don't like ya, I just don't talk to ya at all." They may have felt you didn't like them. Nuff said.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I don't have the need for MFP friends as I don't need support but I also don't deny anyone if they add me. I will delete people if they are occupy my entire home page with constant updates.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I couldn't handle your advances anymore
  • Countryboy_
    Options

I just could not help myself Bob. You are just my type.
  • _Bob_
    Options

and that was your 69th post. see what I mean
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Oh, this thread again. Cute.

Boredom, and lack of originality are my curses......Oh, yeah...and that other thing. Well, lots of them really. :devil:

Dang.....its worse than I thought. FMN>
    I'm more than aware of your curses.

We all have them. Some of us worse than others, but we all do. I recognize some of mine, have had others pointed out to me, and know that there are probably more that I am not even aware of. All I can do is try to overcome them and be better tomorrow than I was today.
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Just give me one more big hug before you leave.....:flowerforyou:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they logged their walk to the mailbox every day. 6 minutes, walking 2.0 miles per hour, 23 calories or something like that. My eyes started to strain from the rolling. There's little to no rhyme or reason to it really.

THIS ^^^^ made me literally LOL. thankyousomuch.
  • _Bob_
    Options

Just give me one more big hug before you leave.....:flowerforyou:

You've got it

FreeHug.jpg

Yeah that's really me :drinker:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I lost two yesterday. I feel bad not knowing their usernames offhand, but if I did something that upset them/annoyed them/whatever, then they could have just said. Oh well.
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok...then maybe I haz found a friend.... :blushing:
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.....I am fairly new to this site, and have carefully assembled a friend list of really cool, awesome people. But I noticed this morning that I was short one friend.....something happened to one of them. Its kinda sad, cause all my friends are awesome, and I wonder if I did something wrong, or hurt someone's feelings. Has this ever happened to any of you, and what didi you do about it. I was fixin to go to lunch, but now I don;t even feel like eating my sammich. :cry:

Apparently you didn't get ALL the really cool, awesome people, cause I am not your friend!!
    agree with this^ yea pretty sure im the most bamf friend there is on mfp... ^^ lol.. k well maybe not.. .. but maybe they deleted you cause you dont talk to him/her or they had to many and wanted to help the ones that help them.. idk... go eat your sammich.. no time to QQ the food is sitting DONT WASTE A GOOD SAMMICH!