Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options

Replies

• eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I like almost everything! Cept raw fish and sweetbreads. Don't think I will try sweetbreads.. Would be more likely to try raw fish.

Things I can easily walk away from: Ice cream, fries, chips, donuts.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    canned chicken...reminds me of cat food :-( Things like swiss rolls and twinkles don't do anything for me either.

I didn't even know this existed until recently. *GAG*

I don't like cauliflower or rhubarb! I use to dislike most fruits but they have slowly grown on me. *Cheers*
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nearly all vegetables if they are cooked. Let's see, I always hate: tomatoes, peppers, green beans, onions, squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes and pretty much all melons (except very fresh watermelon and then I just tolerate it) and all berries. Yes, all berries. And probably about 50 other things I'm forgetting right now, but those are the ones that cause the most issues.

I'll only eat broccoli, cauliflower, peas, celery and carrots if they are raw. And peas only straight out of the garden.

I'm also a texture eater, so the texture has to be right or I can not eat it to matter how it tastes. That's precisely why I don't ever eat cold cereal (other than Grape Nuts, because those take FOREVER to go soggy), and I do not like ice cream on pie.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Can't stand Nutella either---or anything with hazelnut flavoring. Nutella took completely nice chocolate spread and ruined it with hazelnut flavoring. My daughter's mother-in-law LOVES hazelnut-flavored coffee and serves it every time we go to their house. It makes me gag to even smell it. :sick:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
    Chocolate.
    Broccoli (although I try REALLY hard to eat it).
    Human.
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    tofu...tofu...tofu and marmite
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mayo
    liver
    boiled okra
    stewed tomatoes
    mayo
    peanut brittle - what?!?!? it makes my teeth hurt!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Any kind of visceral meats, cooked [mushy] carrots, water chestnuts [the crunch reminds me of stepping on beetles..], and diet/sugar free anything. Blarghhh.
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Pickles.
    Mustard.
    Raw onions.
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Cow's milk, mushrooms, cold broccoli (but I LOVE steamed), tofu.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,266 Member
    Options
    Nutella is gross, I have to agree with that.

I also can't stand fake meat... I mean, I like tofu, but not the overly processed stuff that they make look like meat products.

Sardines unless they are cooked down and melt.

Liver. I can't even stand the smell of cooking liver. Though I like chicken liver pate so *shrug*.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    yam, meat, tofu, watercress, eggs (aka chicken period. LOL) Ooh, yes, mayo too. Disgusting. I can't even see it in the jar without gagging.
  • lexusjade
    lexusjade Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Liver
    Beets
    Cottage cheese
    Carrots

YUCK!!!!
  • lexusjade
    lexusjade Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lol Nutella is awesome! Nutella and peanut butter sandwich, yum!
  • Eat_clean_stay_tiny
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

I don't believe that these things disgust you. Sorry.

I don't believe you either...not even a lil bit...:noway:

I really do HATE tacos. SO gross. The meat is gross, oily and bleh! i also hate cheese. so disgusting and white bread and butter and celery just makes me gag.
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bananas. The taste, the texture, the smell.. everything about them is awful.
  • TerminatorFRS86
    TerminatorFRS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Okra!! fricken gross!!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    beans
    guacamole
    peas
  • Eat_clean_stay_tiny
    Options
    I love sushi, seafood, sour kraut, perogies ( potato and sour kraut only! ), overnight oats, smoothies and fruit and brusell sprouts. I only like healthy food. Sugar just makes me gag and want to barf! bleh!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise & Nutella
    Both will make me Puke just looking at them. .