who eats the same foods every day?

Options
just curious.. because i eat the same things, day in, day out. some days, i'll change a small thing or two.. but for the most part, its the exact same! i just love to eat this way.. i have my macro's all figured out, and i know pretty much exactly how much my groceries will cost when i shop, which is always a bonus!

anyone else do this? ^_^

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    not every day, but I'm pretty similar week-to-week
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of the same stuff. Dinner is the main thing that changes.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Yeah dinner is the only thing that changes, but from breakfast and in between its usually the same thing. I really dont mind it though, food tastes good and I have maybe gotten sick of it once or twice. I just add different seasonings :)!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I often do on work days for breakfast and lunch. However supper is always different and the weekends are generally different. I think it is important for our bodies to switch it up and give some variety but the convience on the work days is had to pass on.
  • bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll eat the same things on a regular basis, like an Oven Roasted chicken sandwich from Subway with the same stuff on it.
    Also, my wife will prepare the same recipes that we eat most weeks. I also like the repeatability of eating the same thing and knowing the outcome. I just like the routine of knowing what I'm going to eat - my wife doesn't like it that much : )
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    For the week or 10 days - something like that - my meals will be pretty much the same from day to day.
    Then we grocery shop again and buy different things. I like variety.
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty consistent with my food. Mostly salads as the base and filler. Different proteins on different days, read as, depending on how lazy I am.
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am the same way most weeks (not the last 2 weeks). I work full time, go to school full time, plus have a 17 month old son, husband and dogs so in order for everything to function, it is easier for me to plan this way!! Works for our family :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I would go crazy if I ate the same thing all the time. I am always looking for new recipes.
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just curious.. because i eat the same things, day in, day out. some days, i'll change a small thing or two.. but for the most part, its the exact same! i just love to eat this way.. i have my macro's all figured out, and i know pretty much exactly how much my groceries will cost when i shop, which is always a bonus!

anyone else do this? ^_^
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal, skim milk, and apple every morning for breakfast. It has brought my cholesterol down, and I like it. Plus, I hate breakfast. I can cook up a bunch of oatmeal and not have to prepare it every day. What do you eat?
  • jekissa729
    Options
    I'm failry consistent on work days for breakfast and lunch. For dinner and weekends, I switch it up.
  • vicktoria339
    Options
    I have similar breakfasts and snacks but try to vary my main meal...getting weighed in two days, ill find out soon enough if it works!
  • Terrymichelle
    Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the same thing breakfast and lunch. I'll eat the same thing for a week or two then get sick of it and switch it up. Dinner is always changing though... it's my big meal for the day and I adore it :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    My menu is pretty much the same week to week. Only a slight differences day to day.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i eat the exact same thing for breakfast every day. and lunch and dinner are almost always very similar.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I do similar breakfast/lunch/snacks and then the dinner is varied since I also cook for my husband and son. I just watch portion size at dinner to make sure I'm not screwing up what good I did the rest of the day!
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I often do on work days for breakfast and lunch. However supper is always different and the weekends are generally different. I think it is important for our bodies to switch it up and give some variety but the convience on the work days is had to pass on.

Yep, pretty much this for me too.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I eat just about the same thing every day. Weekends can be some different. Breakfast always consist of Bacon and Egg, Lunch veggies and chicken, then for dinner I fix different thing. Glad to see a lot do the same thing.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yes, I pretty much eat the same things. I like it that way, too.