I just pile it on toast...yum.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    With a huge spoon.
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    blended with my fav mustard than spread on roastbeef, rolled up and eaten without bread
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    With honey and berries
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    With almonds or almond butter and a dash of cinnamon
  • Pat2859
    Pat2859 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I put /2 cup friendship Cottage cheese in a small bowl, 1/4 cut of raspberries & 3 drops of liquid Stevia smash all together! So delish! I think it would be good in the freezer for a bit but I haven't tried that yet...
  • mcash66
    mcash66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love to add a small box of sugar free jello and fruit. My favorite is peach jello with canned unsweetened peaches. :)
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Not that creative yet, because I recently first tried it.... I'll take it plain, but then I can't have a lot of it ...... or I'll put some on a salad, as a sort of dressing, almost.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I like it on good toast (like nutty oatmeal.or triscuits! but I haven't been doing triscuits since being on MFP. Also mixed with any kind of fruit. Usually pineapple. Love it on salads with raisens and sunflower seeds.

I do cook with it instead of other types of cheese. Used to use it with pasta and lots of pepper, but alas trying to stay away from pasta also.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it anyway but plain...I know...I'm boring.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    On baked potatoes, mixed in my salads (tastes phenomenal with thousand island dressing), with chives.

I also mix it with ricotta cheese to sweeten up the ricotta cheese when I'm cooking...
  • mabernier
    mabernier Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I take cottage cheese and put it into a strainer to take out most of the whey (which you should actually throw in your yogurt or some other dish to get the nutrients from it as it is very good for you)...anyways, put the cottage cheese and some veggies you like such as shredded carrots, green onions, broccoli, etc in a food processor and blend into a nice creamy cheese spread that is excellent on baby carrots or on cucumber slices...you can make it different every time based on what you have in the fridge.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well now I need to buy some cottage cheese :)
    Some great ideas I want to try. I love cottage cheese.

Fold cottage cheese and Italian seasoning in wonton wrappers and seal with water. Boil, drain, Add pasta sauce. Home made Ravioli!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    On my thighs..
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Scrambled with one egg, 1 cup of spinach, salsa and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Cook through.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i did something awesome today...
    mixed up 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, with strawberry jam as usual(sugar free)... but then i added 2 teaspoons of PB2.. omg.. and i put that on top of a whole wheat waffle... it was so good like a PB&J waffle!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I like using it in a baked potato instead of butter and sour cream. It's really really good!

I normally just have it plain...but this sound awesomely delicious!
  • jwgarcia82
    jwgarcia82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats eating it with fresh pineapple! So great!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    berries and yogurt, peanut butter