Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Anything low fat version, and diet soda.
  • ssassy428
    ssassy428 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fast foods! All of them. I think about how they are made and what they are made out of. It grosses me out.
  • 35gretch
    35gretch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    fish, "diet" food that people pretend to like because they think they are being "healthy"....for me it was rice cakes, "OMG I love them!"...who was I kidding, GAG
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Twinkies. I don't understand how people can even look at them! To me, they just look like stale, greasy, un-nutricious sponge with sugar-filled pus and sebum leaking out. To be fair, I've never actually had one... :P
    Also, McDonalds(and every single similar fast food place ever). Thin, limp chips are *so* unappealing.

I also DESPISE all sorts of soft drinks. Coke? Bleh. I've always hated it. I drink carbonated water, and a lot of coffee :3

Anything deep fried makes me feel physically ill.
    Anything with white flour does too.

With healthier foods, I can't stand anything cooked in a gravy. Stew? Yuck.
    Also brussels sprouts and broad beans, but I doubt many people love those ;)
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    lamb, hate the smell. Tried miso yuk. Anything with aniseed yuk yuk and double yuk.
  • divinenanny
    divinenanny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bell peppers (any color). Any other pepper is fine (I love spicy food) and so is bell paper as a herb (paprika powder).

I don't care for tofu, beans and soups.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Spray-on cheese.

And anything else overly processed.

Sugar-laden drinks, candy.
  • pertinacity
    pertinacity Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Olives, and cottage cheese. Anything bitter too like bitter melon and grapefruit.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Korean blood sausage, dog stew, and pigs blood soup......

I have tried 2/3 and do not want....

Disclaimer: Korean blood sausage is not made with the blood of Koreans
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add rye bread. What is that weird vegetable-y onion taste in rye?

Nutrients.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    - Potatoes. Always have hated them, even when I was a kid. I like sweet potatoes though... but I still gag at the memory of being forced to eat mashed potatoes on Sunday roasts. Bleh.

-Cream/Sugar in coffee - Never got why anyone likes this. I've always had my coffee strong and black; I love the bitterness. Why would anyone give up the coffees distinct flavor?

-Processed crap. Have a friend on the Atkins diet who basically lives off bacon, eggs and Atkins Bars. Now, the bacon and eggs I don't mind (how can you hate bacon?), but that Atkins crap is just nasty. May as well have a real chocolate bar. I guess the coconut one's not so bad. I guess.

-Bread. I'm coeliac; can't eat the stuff, don't want to. That means none of that "gluten-free" bread either... Ugh, it just tastes horrible.

-Skinless chicken breast. 'Nuff said.

-Margarine and vegetable oils. Don't even get me started.

I'm sure there are other things I can't think of right now (Ooh - corn. There we go), but yeah, these are my top hates.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Pickles, tapioca, jello and oatmeal. They will actually make me gag if I try to eat any of them.

There are other foods I don't like, but they aren't *disgusting* to me.
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Tofu, Olives, Tomatoes , Onions, Pickles... I can't stand them.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. A crying shame as I know it has so many great qualities. It just makes me retch. Creamy cheeses have much the same effect but at least I don't feel I'm missing any health benefits by my loathing of Camembert.

I'm allergic to butternut squash. I do very much like the taste, it just lands me in hospital shortly afterwards.

Other than that, I'm very easily pleased.
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ditto cottage cheese. Ew (it looks like what I imagine cellulite / sucked out fat looks like).
    Pineapple. Revolting, particularly on pizza.
    Peas. Don't understand how people can eat them... they're *revolting*.
    Tuna of any kind. Ohhh the smell... soooo bad.
    The sweet additives they put in fancy lattes - caramel / vanilla / etc shots. They're sooooooo sickly and disgusting.
    Fresh tomatoes. Love any kind of tomato based sauce but the texture of fresh ones is horrible and chalky.
  • JakeFlick
    Options
    raw tomatoes...i will literally eat anything else. Stewed tomatoes, ketchup, tomatoe sauce I love. raw tomatoes make we gag.....i know im weird
  • pcosmom
    Options
    Okra - just plain nasty!

I completely agree with this.
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    Liqourice and marmite :sick:
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    vegemite. plain disgusting.
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Spray-on cheese.

And anything else overly processed.

I so agree with this. I've never had spray cheese, but I've eaten plastic "cheese" before (those flat squares), and it was disgusting. How do people eat that stuff?!