HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I was also really mean to my children and made them eat blackbean soup with kale before going out :P

Heh. I made mine eat tofu with a cashew/spinach sauce. I told them it was ectoplasm, and they totally bought it. :laugh:
  • chrisdell21
    chrisdell21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I managed to stay strong and only eat two pieces. This morning I gave away my candy to the front desk at my office. I rarely walk by there so out of sight out of mind.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat any last night. I'm eating them this morning :)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I had none :)
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    How many pieces of candy did YOU eat last night?! Come on! Be honest!!

I ate 7 fun size candy bars: 2 Snickers, 4 Milky Ways, and 1 Twix!

Phew! I feel better....now you!!!

luckily i worked until 9pm so i didnt have any candy, although i craved it all night...

i mainly wanted to comment on this thread that your ticker is HILARIOUS.
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    I had a Hersheys fun size milk chocolate candy bar. I ate it really slooowwww and savored every bite. That was it. That was my big splurge.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    none yet!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I had 5 Cherry Laffy Taffy and one funsize package of Swedish Fish. I bought enough for about 150 kids, but sadly we only got 15 =( I'm thinking of sending most of it off with my hubby to his work.
  • DaisyMomOf4
    Options
    O GAH!!!! I cant even count the # of pieces I had last night!! I was awful!!lol I would say 2day is a new day but wen i got up this mornin, there it was.. Starin me in the face.. I had 4 this mornin.. *hangs head in shame*
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had one Baby Ruth and split a Twix with my fiance. Today I had half a Twix and I'm saving the other half for later today. I normally have some form of chocolate everyday so all in all I don't crave it. Normally I have one or two dark chocolate truffles and so normal candy was kind of disappointing.
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I had one mini twix bar, about 5 individual M & M candies, maybe 8 pieces of candy corn, & one starburst!
    I really didn't go overboard on the candy at allll. What really got me were the sugar cookies & mini cupcakes x__x I had about 3 of each lol but they were delish.

As smart as I am though, I didn't collect any leftovers to take with me from the party. So now I can start November fresh & clean (:
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I tried really really really hard and didn't eat any! Before I would have had a bunch of mini chocolate bars and mini bags of chips. Pretty proud of myself.

Woohoo! Good for you! I wish I could say the same....
  • IUGB
    IUGB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had a fair amount of candy last night (all logged)--5 snickers and 3 skittles (fun size)...and then two fun size snickers for breakfast (also logged). I definitely slipped up, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I just packed healthy lunch today. Back on wagon!
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    No candy but we did our Halloween tradition of sitting on the porch with beer, chips & salsa giving out candy to the kids and nips to the adults. We also had our traditional Chinese food. Logged it all. Went way over....next time I'm leaving out the Chinese.
  • alyja09
    alyja09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids and I gave out glow stick bracelets and vampire teeth instead of candy. So I didn't have any either! Whew
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I ate like 3 or 4 pieces i didnt really keep count...but i also had jack n the box for lunch and pizza for dinner *sigh* but the scale went down this morning so im not gonna beat myself up to much. gonna just work out hard today and push forward :)
  • rmarie1017
    rmarie1017 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm actually very proud of myself this Halloween. We hardly get any trick or treaters, so my husband bought a box of full sized candy bars for the few who did come to our door. I didn't touch them, but I did have him hide the leftovers so I am not tempted by them later. :smile:
  • hmanley66
    Options
    :happy: NO CANDY! Today will be a different story!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    2 fun size Milky Ways......3 fun size Snickers and 4 two piece Kit Kats......plus a lot of Miller Lites.

BUT......I logged over 11,000 steps yesterday on my fit bit due to walking with the kids trick or treating.

I still had a rough day though....>I just made in my food diary notes....Halloween~!!!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Last night I had none, because I opted to hit Orange Leaf to take advantage of the 3 free oz if you rocked a costume. OL > Halloween candy any day. Today, however, I've had 2 Tootsie Rolls & 1 Hershey's milk chocolate fun size. So far.