HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 fun size pieces. The thing I did eat and have eatten one serving for a few days is the basted chocolate covered raisins that my husband bought at Sams over the weekend. Grrrrrr I told him last night to please put them some where other than the table!!! When I got in from church he had moved them. I gave him a big kiss!
  • disline
    disline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any!!! But what's going to be difficult is avoiding the clearance parts of the grocery store ...the candy is half price...I can never pass up a good bargain!!! :D:bigsmile:
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I had NONE, which is a major accomplishment for me. My husband bought the candy, and it was all stuff I would never choose. I knew if I ate one, even if I didn't like it, I'd eat a lot. I didn't want to log a bunch of crap I don't even like in my diary.
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    2 Reese's cups, one from each kid...LOL
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    ugh... This is embarrassing but I need to be accountable. After logging it I felt really gross. Last nigh; 1 almond joy (hated it), 8 kit kats (my all time favorite. Good things they are gone!), 2 snickers (second favorite). Today I ate 2 snickers, 1 twix. Luckily my only two favorites (jit kat and snickers) are gone. I am done binging. Good thing they are minis and good thing Halloween only comes once I year. I do not buy these throughout the rest of the year.

I put the rest of the candy in the freezer for the kids and husband. I hate chocolate that's been sitting in the freezer plus there is nothing else in there that I like. I'm more of a dark chocolate fan.

Doesn't help that I'm PMSing. I crave chocolate big time during this time.
  • keyjul
    Options
    Mini candy bars of almost any kind are kind of like my kryptonite......so I managed to eat none of them.....and plan to keep it that way despite my desire to ravage the entire pile and emerge with chocolate all over my face!
  • dinainprogress
    Options
    I had 1 peanut butter snickers square and a peanut butter cup. I logged them in & went about 200 cals over for the day...Haven't weighed myself or dragged myself to the gym since. No guilt. They were as good as I'd remembered. (I've been doing really well & am determined to follow through & meet my goal this time. I've battled with my weight since I was a kid.) Any other year I would've eaten myself into a sugar coma so it could be looked at as a small victory. I'll get to the gym tonight & jump back in. (Hopefully, the fact that it's in writing will help motivate me if I'm feeling lazy.)
    I'm already back to my grapefruit/oatmeal breakfast despite the huge bowl of leftover candy in my living room.
    Thanks for keeping it real everyone!
    :)
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    just 2 pieces
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I lost count at 7. At that point I just said Oh WTH...
  • Kateswalsh
    Kateswalsh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had no candy but I did go out to dinner and had 2 glasses of wine!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I had a peanut butter Snickers (disappointing) and a fun-sized Butterfingers to make up for it, along with a handful of cheetos and an airline-sized Tanqueray (hey, my neighborhood believes in treating the grownups too). This morning I was down 3 lbs from yesterday, so I'm calling it - I have discovered the ULTIMATE SECRET TO WEIGHT LOSS!!!1!

Expect my HCG (Halloween candy, Cheetos, Gin) Diet book on Amazon any day now.

I love this!!! I am so on board with THIS HCG diet... :laugh: :laugh:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I ate all the candy and drank all the beer.

If I did this in my house, I'd be dead. :drinker:
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this! You guys are all awesome!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who had a minor lapse in will power last night!! And to those of you with iron wills: Well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • raynalisa
    raynalisa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had all the "gross" candy that my daughter rejected
    2 peanut chews
    1 mini reeses cup
    1 mini reeses pumpkin
    1 heath bar
    1 bag of candy corn
    1 bag of choco covered pretzels (4 little pumpkin shaped pretzels. lol)

followed by 50 crunches on the balance ball and as many pushups as I could do... lol
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    1 Miller Lite, 1 Coors Light, 2 fun-size Whoppers, a mini Twix, a mini KitKat, a Butterfinger Bite...not to mention the hotdog, cookies, slice of Lemon Meringue Pie and Chocolate Cake...nothing was logged after lunch!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    None! My kids are only 1 and 3, so too young for trick or treating! The entrance to our flat is round the back of the building, so we don't get trick or treaters here, so no reason to buy chocolate and sweets. Good thing really!

I'm English and have no idea what half the things you've mentioned are - all I know are things like snickers, mars bars, m&ms, basically the things made by Mars.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    2 cupcakes with frosting
    4 mini celebration chocolates
    doritos & dip
    1 Bakin Boys mini chocolate orange cupcake
    2 bags of mini peanut butter m&ms
    1/4 bag of haribo sweets
    Party food (chinese sytle nibbles and chicken bites)

Going to the gym after work to regain my dignity..! :noway:
  • squishymissay
    squishymissay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I lost count :(
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I ate all the candy and drank all the beer.

You drank 24 beers? You must be wasted...Dude Charlie your breath smells like ****...=) Pleeeaaase tell me you know what I'm talking about.
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1 - Fun sized Kit Kat
    1 - Fun sized Twix
    6 - Fun sized Mounds (wish they were Almond Joys)

My daughter doesn't like the Mounds or Almond Joys so I get them all. I brought in the remaining ones to work so everyone else here can get fat. ;)