HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• Clcleeds2012
    Options
    I lost count. Lots of Haribo Ghost mix and chewy lolly drumsticks. We still have loads left, I might have to throw it out!!! Oh and more mini meringues than I thought humanly possible.
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    Just had and Almond joy this moring while pumping gas. I offered it to my 11 year old but she said no, " I don't like almond joys" No choice but to eat it right? Haha:laugh: I should have just thrown it away!:sad:
  • phillips0911
    Options
    5 Candies total! Totally worth it. Last year I had like 5 bags, so I'm doing good at 5 candies

Copy from food log:

Arcor - Bon O Bon, 0.5 candy -47c

Mars - Snickers Minis, 1 piece -45c

3 Musketeers - Fun Size Candy Bar, 1 bar -63c

Reese's - Peanut Butter Cup - Snack Size, 1 piece (21g) 110c

and I 1 reeses cup before bed (ahhh) haha
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    3 trick or treaters = 3 bags full of candy. I have had a total of --- 0. I am home alone with 3 bags of candy, that they thought they hid well, and I won't touch it. In years past I have, found each hidden bag and evenly eaten out of each of them, large volumes of candy.
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just a couple of twizzlers, two krabby patty sours, and a bag of fruit gummies! No chocolate! Awesome feeling!

We dont have kiddos but we met with some friends and handed out candy in their neighborhood over a firebowl with a great fire that hubby kept going!! Great weather for it!!!

P.S. Brought the leftovers to work this morning! Sharing the love!!!
  • tflores
    tflores Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    None!!! My stomach was hurting. I think my Gallbladder was acting up. Doesn't mean I won't eat any later! :)
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    1/8 of a Giant Iced Chocolate Chip Cookie (Husband and my Anniversary lol)
    2 mini Nerds
    2 Fun Sized M&M's
    4 Starburst
    2 mini Poprocks
    and a partridge in a brown sugar tree. ;)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I ate more than I logged, I'm sad to say. I submitted my diary, got bored, walked around the kitchen, found the leftover candy in my cute little cat candy dish...

*Sigh*

I learned my lesson, though. Had a massive dizzy-rush and had to go to bed...
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    None. If I eat one, it's over...I won't be able to stop!
  • FitspoEm
    FitspoEm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lots of haribo!!!! lots and lots and lots.
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    Had to try the peanut butter snickers that my son got. I really enjoyed that! Then when he went to bed I took a mini twix and a mini kit kat. Today in my lunch I brought chocolate covered raisins and peanut butter m&ms. The m&ms didn't survive the morning and I am fighting the urge to eat the raisins. :happy:
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    None.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    2 funsize baby ruths & 1 funsize nestle crunch and brought the rest to work so I won't eat them!
  • spencer7593
    Options
    1/2 square (14g) Baker's Semi-sweet baking chocolate (70 cal, 4.5g fat, 2.5g sat.fat, 8g carb, 1g fiber, 6g sugar)

... preceded 15 minutes earlier with 16 fl oz iced green tea, fresh squeezed fuice from half a lemon.

I'm not gonna mess up whats working for me because the calendar says Oct 31 and the kids are out procuring fuel for their high-fructose corn syrup binges and their hydrogenated fat highs.
  • TheSink
    TheSink Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    One mini hersey dark chocolate.

The rest of the evening consisted of half a large pizza and a pint of rum.

Winner.
  • TheSink
    Options
    None.

BOO.
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    One mini hersey dark chocolate.

The rest of the evening consisted of half a large pizza and a pint of rum.

You and I need to hang out!

I totally binged I logged the first few pieces and before I knew it there was a pile of sweet tart wrappers big enough to make a King sized quilt!
  • TheSink
    Options
    1 Miller Lite, 1 Coors Light, 2 fun-size Whoppers, a mini Twix, a mini KitKat, a Butterfinger Bite...not to mention the hotdog, cookies, slice of Lemon Meringue Pie and Chocolate Cake...nothing was logged after lunch!

Trick-or-treating in your neighbor apparently rules.
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I ate about 6 mini heath bars, 1 pb cup, caramel apple sucker, 1 lemon air head, 1 mini snicker.....I think that's it:bigsmile:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not I didn't touch one piece last night. I do not get trick or treaters at my house so I didn't buy any for the house. My son cleaned up in the trick or treating with 5 1/2lbs yes I weighed it. I put it in a large bowl and sealed it so I couldn't see it and neither can he. Trying to talk him into donating some and not into his father's stomach. Then I went t work this morning and lost all willpower. I had a fun size twix, milky way and 3 musketeers (3)