To my fellow shaved head guys (and the gals that love us)

Options

Replies

• bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm right there with you. I couldn't shave my head every day even if I wanted to, though. It would be all cut up and raw!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My hubby shaves his head probably 2-3 times a week, has had a shaved head for about 10 years now after he started losing his hair in his early 20's. I love, love, love his shaved head, but not so much when it's at the 2 days post shave stubbly/velco phase lol. :tongue:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    *peeking in on all the hot bald men in here and raises* Over here - I <3 bald men .. you all ROCK sexiness
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wentworth Miller pulls off that not bald but light hair look and it looks SOOOO good!
  • lisaann7089
    Options
    My husband shaves his head and I love it! Bald can be sexy!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    522295_10151304273911095_57222954_n.jpg
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Wentworth Miller pulls off that not bald but light hair look and it looks SOOOO good!

AH! I was going to repost your pic for you. :)

All Thanks to Vinny!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    *peeking in on all the hot bald men in here and raises* Over here - I <3 bald men .. you all ROCK sexiness

Aw, dangit....you beat me to it. :laugh: Love the bald/close shaved look on a man. Yummy!!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I started losing hair in high school. After a few years of doing everything I could in hopes of slowing that process down, I broke down shaved it all one Halloween.

I now shave my head completely every other day. Thankfully, there are no bumps or dips or scars or other random things on my skull.

If I could have a full head of hair instead? Definitely. But wasn't in the genetic cards.

Overall, I am happier and more confident (and have gotten significantly more attention) without hair than I ever was with hair.

To those that wouldn't date a bald guy, what makes you think a bald guy would want to date someone so shallow as you? To those that thing bald is ugly, they should take a real good look in the mirror and do some self reflecting to place such judgments.

I am sort of glad I am getting older now. When in your early 20s and shaving your head, EVERYONE seems to assume you're dying. Oh how many times... lol.
  • RopenChoke
    RopenChoke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mach 3 every Sunday. Not gonna lie, wish I could grow hair but what does come in makes it look like I have the mange.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the bald look to be honest. It's not too bad but I love my boyfriend's full head of hair. It's so fluffy and thick and shiny. I'd be sad if he shaved it all off and I'm not sure it would suit him.

I wouldn't just not date a person because of their choice of hair cut though.. that's a bit shallow...
  • tmston2
    tmston2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    u can be burnt ball with one tooth and half a leg, as long as you're are making an annual 6 fig salary it wont matter much if she likes bald or not, she will eventually learn to love it!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    u can be burnt ball with one tooth and half a leg, as long as you're are making an annual 6 fig salary it wont matter much if she likes bald or not, she will eventually learn to love it!

oooooooh...you are gonna get it now!
  • tmston2
    tmston2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm just saying, Bruce Willis is 57 bald and loaded ($$$$) Emma Heming is 34, long flowing dark hair &..........enuf said!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    He's also pretty hot
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I shave my head about once a week. My wife LOVES the clean look but shaving my melon every day is a pain.
    I have a couple of scars that, for some reason, she feels are sexy.

My daughter on the other hand loves to rub my head with three day stubble. She will rub her hand and then rub her face on my head and giggle.
    That makes it worth it.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I shave my head about once a week. My wife LOVES the clean look but shaving my melon every day is a pain.
    I have a couple of scars that, for some reason, she feels are sexy.

My daughter on the other hand loves to rub my head with three day stubble. She will rub her hand and then rub her face on my head and giggle.
    That makes it worth it.

that is cute :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    When I am on my game I shave every other day

Lately, it has been once a week to 10 days AND I feel like a slob when I do not shave.

A little bit of stubble is kinda nice though....
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    True story of the first time that I shaved my head:

This was about 12ish years ago maybe? I wanted to try it because I was losing it anyway, and I could see my future in my uncles. The girl I was with at the time was watching me do it. She was literally crying. I'm not kidding. She obviously did not want me to shave it off. When I was done she came and ran her hand across my now very smooth head. Her response? "Yeah, you're not growing your hair back." From tears to being instantly turned on.

Morale of the story? Don't knock it until you've tried it. :bigsmile:
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If I don't shave I look unkempt