Friday HOT topic! At what point in a relationship

Replies

• rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Guys wear them all the time so why can't I?
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Boy shorts are acceptable.

granny panties are not.

or, save the time and dont wear any.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    who wears panties??

this!

im not even sure what those are... :huh:
  • I don't ANY woman who doesn't have undies that covers the whole butt!

Men- these women are simply lying their arses off!

For goodness sake, they might as well claim, they shave their pubic hairs religiously and legs during winter without fail!

If a man wants you he doesn't give a crap about your undies...he wants WHAT IS UNDER them undies!

Please people...get real and stop being internet freaks!

I love to wear sexy undies...but wouldn't lie, even to strangers, to say that is all I wear!
  • The more the cover the quicker they come off? A lace boy short always seemed sexier to me that some tiny thong
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Are boyshorts/cheekys considered "full heiney" panties?

In that case, they are always acceptable in my opinion. I haven't worn thongs since I was in high school and I don't miss them one bit.

If my decision in types of panties doesn't please a guy, then something's seriously wrong with him because last I checked they're not having sex with my underwear, but with what's under them. lol
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

the same day *kitten*-less chaps are considered ok

Depends who's *kitten* is in the chaps...
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Never Never Never! I don't see how people where full underwear! Thongs/g-stings for me please! I mean they are going to wind up there anyways, might as well start with them there. HAHA
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    I don't mind that my wife wears her full back stuff all the time. That way I can have the sexy stuff to wear myself. :tongue:

Wonder if these stiffs in ties next to me in this meeting know I have one hot f--king pair of lace panties on now.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    I don't personally wear them nor do i wear that floss underwear either...BUT....Ladies its about what makes you comfortable right...Guys love it or go with out...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    It all looks the same in a pile on the floor.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Lol....all you young things will be singing a different tune when you reach my age!!! So glad I'm confidant and secure enough to wear comfortable underwear everyday AND in front of my bf!!! Yea...sometimes I break out the fun panties for some giggles....but it's not a requirement for him to find me desirable :blushing:
  • Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

Proof: If you can look at this and tell me this isn't sexy, you're a LIAR.
    ztj11f.jpg

wow that is not sexy! Too much surgery and botox!

I was mostly referring to the underthings, not necessarily the person :(

(Even though I do think that the person is also extremely sexy. And while she has had plastic surgery, I feel the need to point out that most of the face is makeup. Because she's a drag queen so she's a man so without so much makeup, she looks much more like a man.)
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Only when my vagina is bloody.

There are other ways to say what you are trying to say that would not have given me the mental picture I now have. :sick:

I concur.

I agree with the abouve poster...eeewww

Shark week! bwahahaha
  • I don't even own a pair of underwear... all thongs... yes even for workouts. Or rather not have any on. I have more than enough thongs not to run out on laundry day and even if I did I would wear my sweats or shorts with out any. lol who would know?
  • want2belean
    I don't mind that my wife wears her full back stuff all the time. That way I can have the sexy stuff to wear myself. :tongue:

Wonder if these stiffs in ties next to me in this meeting know I have one hot f--king pair of lace panties on now.
    [/that will be our little secrete}
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

ztj11f.jpg

How about the fact that's a man (she-man, manshe, shim idk?)
  • Who needs underwear anyway.
  • want2belean
    for those ladies who go COMMADO...power to you girls.....I never felt comfortable without any panties unless it was under the sheets
  • While I'm a big fan of cute undies - he could care less. It's what's inside them that matters - whether they are full, string, or otherwise not to be found but in a crumpled little pile on the floor. :)
  • want2belean
    for those ladies who go COMMADO...power to you girls.....I never felt comfortable without any panties unless it was under the sheets
    [oops....COMANDO]
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    the kind referred to as granny panties? I think I've only ever worn those when I was pregnant.
  • Also, as somebody who wears pretty much only dresses and skirts, I feel extremely uncomfortable wearing panties that don't cover at least 3/4 of my butt. What if there's a gust of wind? What if I have to sit down on an extremely cold seat? What if I come out of the bathroom with my skirt accidentally tucked in to my underwear? I don't want everyone to see my butt!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

Whenever you WANT to wear them, that's when it's okay. Otherwise, you're setting your new relationship up for disappointment in the end. Be yourself and everything else will fall into place. If your SO is that picky about what kind of underwear you use then they're probably too immature to understand what is truly important in a relationship.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

ztj11f.jpg

(Even though I do think that the person is also extremely sexy. And while she has had plastic surgery, I feel the need to point out that most of the face is makeup. Because she's a drag queen so she's a man so without so much makeup, she looks much more like a man.)

I was going to say this. You can tell she's drag. Or at least I could.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member

ztj11f.jpg

How about the fact that's a man (she-man, manshe, shim idk?)

Show some sensitivity. I believe they like to be called vaginally challenged.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    I wear thongs 90% of the time. The only time I don't is if I have my period. Even then I wear string bikini.

ETA - I have NEVER worn granny panties! Not even while pregnant with any of my 4 kids.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    I've only ever wore "full heiney" panties... if I buy something new my hubby just throws it on the floor and says it looks fine there. he doesn't care what it looks like as long as it's easy to remove. and I have never sacrificed my comfort for a guy's pleasure. butt floss is not my thing

and for the record, I'm talking bikini, not the big ol' granny things that look like you could sail a boat with them

This! Even when I wore string bikinis they still covered my bootay! But my hubby doesn't care...as long as they're easily removed!:wink::drinker:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

ztj11f.jpg

What is going on with his face?
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    who wears panties??

my thoughts exactly... !