Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options

Replies

• mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Jell-O (ESPECIALLY the kind with the fruit suspended in it), Pineapples, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Chitterlings (the smell alone won't let me near those), pudding, English peas....YUCK YUCK YUCK!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would just as soon eat a t*rd.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    EGGS!!!

gross...
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    tomatoes, meat (I'm vegetarian), mushrooms, yogurt (omg, vom), cottage cheese, beets, eggplant, cauliflower, cow's milk, shrimp, oysters, clams, mussels, any kind of seafood actually
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    things that smell like canned dog food!!! that could be cheese, meat, noodles... anything that's processed and preserved with chemicals and it smells!!!
  • jo_1984
    Options
    water chestnuts :sick: the texture is horrible, they ruin good Chinese food!
  • This WILL sounds ridonkulous and all but I just despise potatos, in every form. I don't care if it's a french fry or mashed or in chips, Yuck! I've hated since I was 6...they taste a bit like dirt to me.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    olives, beets and runny eggs. I think I'm the only person out there who cannot stand a runny yolk--bleh!

me too. Gotta poke that yoke and let it cook through :-)
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I can't think of any food that I absolutely find disgusting... but I am finicky about texture.. so I will absolutely - under no circumstance - ever do the following:

- I will never consume overcooked noodles that are nearly mushy
    - I will NEVER put crackers or any type of bread or muffin INSIDE my soup or chili. On the side; totally cool. INSIDE MY BOWL; never.

UGH... overcooked mushy noodles make me wanna gag.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I hate cheese. Which is hard for a lot of people to understand. I also think that meat is gross. I love and respect people who eat meat and cheese but I just can't do it!
  • Brussel sprouts.

There's just no way to cook them that makes me eat them. :c

And green beans.
  • Cheese. I hate cheese. Which is hard for a lot of people to understand. I also think that meat is gross. I love and respect people who eat meat and cheese but I just can't do it!
    Do you manage to get all your protein from legumes and yogurt or do you have to use supplements too?

I'm wondering because I'm cutting down my meat intake a lot due to their astronomical cost around this time of year.
  • aphid
    aphid Posts: 47
    Options
    tomatoes... they're on so much also >:(
  • colleenrutledge
    Options
    water chestnuts :sick: the texture is horrible, they ruin good Chinese food!

omg they are so crunchy and delicious!

hate hate cottage cheese.. and liver
  • AlchemyOfSkinny
    Options
    Meat,little Debbie "snacks",cows milk
    And ANYTHING doused in Dill!
    Lol
  • ChampagnePaulie
    ChampagnePaulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anchovies, peanut butter, pickled beetroot and minced lamb to name a few.
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    beets and chicken livers
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    avocado and seafood.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese, mayonaisse, pickled herring, low quality lunch meats, and more...
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand cooked salmon! Or cooked fish for that matter.....however, I absolutely LOVE it raw. Go figure :ohwell:

ETA: also whipped cream. I hate it, it makes me feel sick.