Dedicated UK-ers??

Options

Replies

• Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like to I am at about 350 days logged now and planning on sticking around a while as I am about half way to my goal weight.
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Essex girl here ;)
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    scotland here feel free to add me ;o)
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    North Wales here! Feel free to add!!
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in Uk Dorset Have been here since August Losing slow and steady and log in everyday anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I from Scotland feel free to add me I log every day (55 days today) and have an open diary to snoop about :laugh:

xx
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hi! Great loss!

I'm in the UK too and i'm on every day. I'll add you :)
  • KT0104
    KT0104 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm in the UK too! Feel free to add me - anyone feel free in fact! You can never have too much support or motivation - and it's good to be able to see other people's ideas so you can swap them. I've used MFP for a little over a year. Lost around 50lbs give or take. Only got around 20 to go! I keep losing a little more and then a holiday or weekend away comes up and it creeps back on! But I know I can get back on here and get back on the horse (so to speak!) :o)
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie,

I'm a Londoner feel free to add :)
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Essex here! I'm on every day. I do try to respond to everyone but sometimes work gets in the way. Joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and I love it! Feel free to add me.
  • vicktoria339
    Options
    Hi all, im from liverpool but live in cyprus at the min - diary is open for all and i find that being accountable in such a way really works!! Feel free to add me
  • dlegros
    dlegros Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Birmingham here - just a few days past my first century on MFP (103 I think now) :smile:

Starting New Rules of Lifting for strength training along with some bodyweight work (managed 2 proper pull-ups yesterday!) and training in Krav Maga with first grading in 2 weeks.

Dom
  • Shoogle83
    Shoogle83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Caithness in the north of Scotland, lost some weight last year but found it all again after slipping back into bad habits.
    Using MFP to help make a lasting change to my eating habits. Feel free to add me.
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from London and log everyday with an open diary.
    Love my American friends good to have more UK ones too.

Enjoy giving accountability to friends and I have PCOS which if any of you have know makes it harder to lose weight so happy to share experiences and ideas.
  • Ga287
    Ga287 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im on everyday feel free to add
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sheffield here feel free to add me everyone! I log in everyday and give encouragement when I can :)
  • g22lth
    g22lth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Edinburgh! I've been using MFP for a little over a month, loving it. Add away :-)
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Hi! Great loss!

I'm in the UK too and i'm on every day. I'll add you :)

thank u!! cheers for the add!! I see u r from colchester!! i am from Braintree originally so know colchester lol!! small world!! x
  • icanseeyou
    Options
    Hi just started today and have no friends yet, so please feel free to add me as would like UK friends too as from the UK myself
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Good Day. I log in everyday, since August, to tell my "confessor" what I ate.
    So far I have "Mislaid" 2 stone. I have hopes of stopping it finding its way home again this time by disguising myself as a "thin person"