Large Girl Looking For Large Buddies

Options

Replies

• toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in your ball park. I have 100 lbs to lose and I am 49 years old so that is about equal to your journey.

So add me on.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 30. I have already lost 15. Add me and we will continue on this journey together.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie....
  • sperez1976
    sperez1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and welcome to MFP!!
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I too am a Large Girl who has over 200lbs to lose. I understand it is a hard journey and I did lose some before starting MFP so I am about 12 pounds into my weight loss
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 130lbs to lose.
  • jennyrae719
    Options
    I to have alot of weight to lose so please add me and anyone else who has responded, please add me as well. I have friended a few people already. I need all the support and help I can get, I am really ready to do it this time :)
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I've got a good 50 or more to lose, if you need a new pal I don't mind new adds!

(:
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya..have at least 100 to lose, probably a bit more, will see as I get closer to my first goal...

Anyone in the same boat can feel free to add me as well...support is a great thing!
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for some friends :) I have about 150lbs to lose. But it starts today! Would love to have some friends along the way :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Molly. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Add me if you want!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me if you want. I still have about 50 lbs to go!
  • joycehostetler
    Options
    Feel welcome to add me. I started out having 160 pounds to lose, I have lost 55 so far.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, I have 60 more to lose.
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've just started with MFP in the last couple of weeks - I have about 90 pounds to lose (which sounds much worse than 41kg!)
    I've lost about 7 pounds so far but have a long way to go. Feel free to add me as well. I think having friends to support and motivate me will help keep me on track and get me back on track if I start to lose focus. :)
  • buzzerj
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Losing weight is much easier by using MFP and watching the fat gram intake. Each gram of fat is worth 9 calories. I'm averaging 25-35 fat grams a day and it's working, I'm losing weight but still eating good food. I know you can do it too. Get some regular exercise and the weight will leave you. All the best!
  • almcculley
    almcculley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulate yourself!! You can do it!! Don't get discouraged, it will take awhile. I started out needing to lose 80 pounds. I have now lost 19 since August. MFP is great. Do it everyday and exercise. You will learn portions and healthy eating. Don't let anyone get you down. I've found some people are jealous that I am trying and succeeding. If you want it you can do ANYTHING!! Keep up the great work!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I still have about 150 lbs to lose, but I'd be happy with 100 :happy:

Feel free to add me! I try to give as much support as possible.
  • sammyxgoose
    Options
    Add me :) sammyxgoose
  • Sydamty
    Options
    I have been her a little while but never posted... i dont have any friends yet I am looking to lose 60 more lbs. ive lost 20 so far... and worried because the holidays are coming

How do you add friends?