things/people that BUG ME

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    "I dieted for a week once. It didn't work. I guess I'll just be fat forever."

Ugh. I hate Eeyore people.
  • RDHome224
    Options
    I hate people who remember me when I was young and only weighed 95 pounds and look at me now at200 pounds and say " well it looks like you beat anorexia"
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I hate people who remember me when I was young and only weighed 95 pounds and look at me now at200 pounds and say " well it looks like you beat anorexia"

:( that's terrible!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Who says *kitten* like that?? Sheesh.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    ALSO

you can't lose weight eating more than 1200 cals! what madness!

I find it annoying when people accuse me of starving myself if I only eat 1200 calories. I guess we are even.

i don't mind if you (or anyone) wants to eat less, whatever works.

i just object to somebody telling me that whatever im doing is wrong. it's not like i'm stuffing myself 24/7 on battered mars bars.

oh yeah, in that case i agree with you.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I hate people that say: "Oh, you're not fat... you're just well endowed."

People, I don't have 75lbs breasts.
  • katcunock
    Options

i get the same. I'd still be fat if i had an A cup! as it happens, i'll live with my Gs.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    i can't stand it when people try to force you to eat or drink something. i have a friend that is like this. she always wants you to try whatever it is she has made and has a hard time hearing no thank you. she just doesn't know that the more she presses, the more i dig in my heels. I'll even say no just bc I know she wants me to have it so badly. I don't do well w being controlled, forced, or manipulated....I make my own decisions.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Sometimes I feel like my boobs are 75 pounds each. :grumble:
  • RainxPain
    Options
    "I was anorexic for a week once, why didn't I get skinny?"
  • cdwiggy
    cdwiggy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a friend say "I'm not worried about losing weight. I'll worry when you get to my size." WTF?

I'm down 30 pounds and went to see my family (who have been obsessed with my weight my whole life) and nobody noticed. They didn't even ask how my "diet" is going. But my mom has lost 9 pounds eating 700 calories a day and taking Adipex!

I hate people.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Me telling anyone about strength training/working out/using heavy weights

Responses like 'dont go too heavy you'll get bulky' and 'oh, you want to be big?' :explode: :angry:

Ya bc if I train hard I'm gonna turn into guy. Argh!!!

Also getting nutrition advice and exercise advice from people who do neither of these but are ssoooooo knowledgeable.
  • katcunock
    Options
    I had a friend say "I'm not worried about losing weight. I'll worry when you get to my size." WTF?

I'm down 30 pounds and went to see my family (who have been obsessed with my weight my whole life) and nobody noticed. They didn't even ask how my "diet" is going. But my mom has lost 9 pounds eating 700 calories a day and taking Adipex!

I hate people.

well done :) i'm proud of you even if they're not
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Do they even make mars bars anymore???

My weight loss and life changes (because I believe that is what it really takes) are my business. The women I work closely with know because they see what I eat at work everyday. I'm not in a big hurry to lose it. I JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER!!!

Haters can suck it. :tongue:
  • RDHome224
    Options
    You would be amazed at the amount of people who say " you beat anorexia " what really p*sses me off is that I wasn't freaking anorexic ever in my life lmfao.

I also can't stand people who hear you are on a diet and say " how unlucky I can eat anything I want and not gain weight!"

My boyfriend and his best friend will literally eat huge bowls of spaghetti in like 3 bites and then have more and desert......makes me want to punch my supportive, skinny boyfriend in the face lol
  • katcunock
    Options
    Do they even make mars bars anymore???

My weight loss and life changes (because I believe that is what it really takes) are my business. The women I work closely with know because they see what I eat at work everyday. I'm not in a big hurry to lose it. I JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER!!!

Haters can suck it. :tongue:

they do in't uk :)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options

lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So true :happy:
  • katcunock
    Options
    You would be amazed at the amount of people who say " you beat anorexia " what really p*sses me off is that I wasn't freaking anorexic ever in my life lmfao.

I also can't stand people who hear you are on a diet and say " how unlucky I can eat anything I want and not gain weight!"

My boyfriend and his best friend will literally eat huge bowls of spaghetti in like 3 bites and then have more and desert......makes me want to punch my supportive, skinny boyfriend in the face lol

i feel u! my bf willl eat his bigger than mine tea and finish mine for me!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    -ppl that dont use their blinkers
    -ppl that start saying !(·$% to me as soon as i say im a winter lover, stuff like ´are you depressed?, are u an emo or a vampire?, cause just depressed ppl can like gray/rainy days´.. W.T.F.!
    -ppl that say ´you wont lose if you eat 1200 cal, you NEED to eat more´
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Me telling anyone about strength training/working out/using heavy weights

Responses like 'dont go too heavy you'll get bulky' and 'oh, you want to be big?' :explode: :angry:

Also getting nutrition advice and exercise advice from people who do neither of these but are ssoooooo knowledgeable.

Lol! It seems like the people giving the advice are the ones who need to take it the most :laugh: