What's your username mean?

Options

Replies

• prisfitnow
    Options
    Mine is my the first three letters in my name and then fit now. I have decided to get fit now :smile:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Kimi comes from a username I picked for another site years ago. I was username Kimiko, but everybody shortened it to Kimi and I liked it, so I've used it now and then. On here, I knew I'd want something close to my name so I chose Kimi.

And 1/31 is my birthday.
  • WaltSeher
    Options
    I asked my Mommy she wont tell me. lol!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am a comic/ pop culture geek... I am a girl last time I checked and 23 is my fav #
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    My initials and I tend to smile A LOT!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My first name (what those closest to me call me) + One of my Nicknames (baby, babe, babes) + year I was born = My username :drinker:
  • weepywhitedavy
    Options
    It's my "bluesman" name.
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lily - girl's name that I like.
    Lux - name of Kirsten Dunst character in the Virgin Suicides.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Well Manda Paige is a combo of my first name and middle name. It's Amanda Paige.
    Sparkles is a nickname I have had since I was 17 years old.
    And 88 because I love Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    I love my Cartoons.... Go figure :bigsmile:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    MIne is just like the original posters. My name is Tanya but I am a mom thats all about her family. M is for Matthew D is for Daniel. C is for Christina. And J is for Jessica. And of course mom is self explanatory!
  • WaltSeher
    Options
    My first name (what those closest to me call me) + One of my Nicknames (baby, babe, babes) + year I was born = My username :drinker:
    I love when people marry their high school sweetheart thats sooooooo cute XD
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a lady that loves Zumba...
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mine is reminding me to keep working at it :)
  • IMMAPIMPBIOTCH
    Options
    It means what it means
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    It's my nickname. I has been for about 5 years now. Everyone calls me Sizzle. Even my step son. It's like his way of calling me "mom". If he ever calls me by my first name, (which is extremely rare I can't even think of the last time he did), it would mean he was very upset at me. Even my son sometimes calls me mama sizzle. :)
  • IMMAPIMPBIOTCH
    Options
    It's my nickname. I has been for about 5 years now. Everyone calls me Sizzle. Even my step son. It's like his way of calling me "mom". If he ever calls me by my first name, (which is extremely rare I can't even think of the last time he did), it would mean he was very upset at me. Even my son sometimes calls me mama sizzle. :)

Mama sizzle. like the sound of that.
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well, most of my family calls me Lucy (or lulu, lucylu, lu, lucy belle or even luey Lol! I don't how it came about either because My name is LeighAnn). My favorite band is The Beatles
    > hence Lucy in the Sky (......With Diamonds) and I married my wonderful hubby in 2007.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Well....I like to run. Mud being my terrain of choice. ;)
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    When I was in school I became the house captain of Sapphire (We had four houses Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire and Topaz)
    I was crazy about my house and very competitive.
    Also I love sapphire's of all the precious stones.
    They are beautiful blue and are one of the hardest substances known to man.
    You need to be careful before you wear one. They can make you the king of the world or a broke beggar. Or atleast so they say
    And Swati is my name so Sapphireswati:flowerforyou: