What's your username mean?

Options

Replies

• prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    These are some great usernames!!

purple is my favorite color and I have an old friend that used to call me bean or jellybean :)
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    SuzyQ is what my friend's brother used to call me, and the rest is more of my name. Real original. Ha!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    It's the title of a song from back in the day, sung by Hawthorne Heights
  • krazeestraw
    krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    From this quote I found: It doesn`t matter if the glass is half full or half empty - I am gonna drink it through this crazy straw!

Make the most of things and live it up while you can!
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It has been my pokerstars username for years and S L Y are my initials and WON is for win instead of slyone.....play on words.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    it's me yelling at myself to lose weight, but it cuts off the end in the forums, it should be loseweightjames
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Zaithyr is the name of a book I wrote :)
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm a curvy woman (athletic build--meaning muscles but curvy) ---Current measurements 36c - 29 - 39 ---goal is to continue to decrease the inches in the hip/butt area
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Mine is easy. CHUBBYGIRL253= I'm a chubby girl in the 253 area code. (Tacoma, WA)
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine is a nick name that I gave my favorite dog. He loved to lay on his back with his legs up in the air and for them to do this all has to be right in the world so I would say he was in his Zen position and so Zenpuppy and the 7400 is his date of birth, July 4, 2000. He passed away 2 1/2 years ago but I still use his special name. <3
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    My user name is from an opera.
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My name is Lauren, which I always thought was very romantic because it means "A crown of Laurel leaves" in French. All of my usernames have referenced that. :) I chose "whitelaurel" because when I created it as a young teen, I thought that if there was one thing I could change about laurel leaves, I would make them colorful or flowery. ;) I thought white flowers would be very romantic. I also used the username "pinklaurel" on another site when I was younger. And my e-mail handle is "ccrownlaurel," haha.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name, props to anyone who knows what it means or where it came from.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name."Kamal" is a hindi word which means "LOTUS" and "Bhai" means BROTHER. :flowerforyou:
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    I will find you and i will kill you. I nicked it from Terminator. :smile:

17427511.png
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Means 'bangles' in Urdu and Hindi. I own a lot of glass bangles, though don't wear them so much anymore since I realised the noise on the keyboards was driving my colleagues BANANAS.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm a badass.....nuff said
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Name is Deb, born in 62, pink is my fav colour!!!!!
  • sollalala
    Options
    Awesome seeing what everyone's usernames mean! As a very curious person, this is fantastic! =D

Mine is my nickname which is Solla and the lala is just for fun... yaaaay
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Mine is all about the colour of my hair - I'm tempted to change it all the time but I always go back to blonde or a sunkissed look (and suit it much better than darker colours :smile:
    1989 is the year I was born in as well :smile: