Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/5/12

Options

Replies

• mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Had a very bad week last week (no power until Saturday after the hurricane) and did quite a bit of stress-related eating...

But my size 8 trousers still fit today!

Thankful for that and the fact that our hurricane damage was minimal.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I look cute! And I am wearing a great bra without an extender like I was a month ago :)
  • msgabismit
    Options
    My "used to fit perfectly" pants are now "need a new pair cause these are too loose" pants!!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Noticing my clothes are getting loser.

The scale may not move but the inches are.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I broke my typical streak of not working out after a break, especially when the threat of losing my job goes away (military). Plan on keeping the momentum.

Also, put down a bag of chocolate when hungry, and went for healthy protein instead (not too difficult, but still)
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of shorts I haven't been able to wear in a long time (two years?).

I love readng about all these NSV's!
  • realtree2
    Options
    Bought a new carhartt jacket this week and besides getting 50 bucks off on the price it was a Large instead of my previous XXL
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Last night when my boyfriend came over, he walked in the room and we had this little convo:

BF: "What? Who are you and where is my girlfriend? Quick, let's make out before she gets back."
    Me: "You would do that to your loving GF?"
    BF: "Hell yeah! I got this hot little thing alone in her room and I can totally just use the excuse that you two look alike."

lol it was amazing. And later in the night I asked if he was "jiggling my jello" as he was touching my stomach and he said, "No, I was noticing that there isn't any jello left to jiggle!"

:D HUGE NSV'S

This is awesome! Love it........
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I looked in the mirror and realized how hot I am now. Oh wait, that's every day. God I'm beautiful.
  • smartin_86
    Options
    I bought a 50 count of chocolate chip cookies on Friday, which the old me would have eaten by Sunday morning. Guess what? Monday morning, there are still 47 left! Not for today, but my weekend NSV!
  • moonracer3
    Options
    Exercise goal was set for 45 minutes a day, so far I've beaten it by 15 minutes and its only 12:15. Was told if I keep up with what I'm doing I could be almost half my goal weight in about 5 weeks.
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Someone said to me at work today WOW you have lost loads of weight, I said thanks these are my new size 16 trousers!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I got up and just 'felt' smaller. That is the strangest but oh-so-good feeling! Also, this weekend, I had to keep pulling up a pair of size 10 jeans, when this time last year I was wearing a tight pair of 16's! :)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Tightened up my belt a notch today :) Its the little things.
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    going from a 38 D to a 34 DD
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Oh, and I bought a bag of Dove Chocolates on October 8th, and there are still some left! (I let myself have 1 a day) Which, is not only a NSV, but an out-right mircale considering how much I LOVE chocolate!

OOh i do that too.
    Hubby got a box of chocs when he leeft his old job. He doesn't do alcohol so they were all mine.
    I still have 2 in the fridge.
    He left his job in June......

Dove valentines 2012 still in the fridge ,,, only real regret I have for starting MFP 2/27/12
  • melissaharned39
    melissaharned39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had to return my size 16 jeans I just bought thinking they would fit, and got 14's instead :) Yay!
  • kiannarb
    kiannarb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today, I put on my button up shirt without undoing any of the buttons :blushing:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I compete in the gym. We use percentage of body weight because if we used flat out weight he'd always win since he's twice my size.

I can out lift him in almost all categories, but my favorite is that I can out dead lift him by 25%.
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Today I didn't endulge in the office lunch that ws brought in. chik-fil-A....NO!

edit: ok, I DID have the fruit salad and coleslaw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!