For The Men

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Okay guys I have a question.

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

body type or looks is not important to me in any way. it's about all about chemistry..it makes the physics more enjoyable
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Okay guys I have a question.

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

body type or looks is not important to me in any way. it's about all about chemistry..it makes the physics more enjoyable
    Be still my heart.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I like the ones that say, "yes."
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    really, this again? :yawn:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    134228328018.jpg
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I like this type
    http://bikini-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post.html
    Do you think she does any weight training?

That was me in college. Amazing what food, 3 kids, and aging does to the body. Ugghhh
    There are more and more ladies who claim had such a body.
    But even if yiu do exercise can't you bring the body cack to those days? of course age is something you cannot challenge but at younger age after pregnancy.
    I really like to know what will happen to this supper model girls after their pregnancy. Now they cach our eyes but after just some years :frown:
    I really felt pitty for Britney Spears . also she tought me a big lesson in my life. she was like WOOOOW she is like OOOh
    You know, I want to open my eyes towards my future marriage choice.
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".:wink:
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I like this type
    http://bikini-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post.html
    Do you think she does any weight training?

That was me in college. Amazing what food, 3 kids, and aging does to the body. Ugghhh
    There are more and more ladies who claim had such a body.
    But even if yiu do exercise can't you bring the body cack to those days? of course age is something you cannot challenge but at younger age after pregnancy.
    I really like to know what will happen to this supper model girls after their pregnancy. Now they cach our eyes but after just some years :frown:
    I really felt pitty for Britney Spears . also she tought me a big lesson in my life. she was like WOOOOW she is like OOOh
    You know, I want to open my eyes towards my future marriage choice.

It really depends on your genetics, like I said. Some women can bounce back and others it takes time. Some even have to get cosmetic surgery done to maintain their look.
  • frogz21
    Options
    Sorry to answer this so late. I think genetics play a part in how you will turn out after having a baby. My mom has had 9 children (A lot! I know.) and she looks like she never had a baby in the first place. It also depends on if you take care of yourself during your pregnancy too. I didn't during mine and I gained a ton of weight, but that's all on me. I really should have not taken other people's comments seriously when they said I would bounce back since I am so young.

The tummy is not the only thing that can be affected. My tummy is the only thing that changed on me, but I have heard of women being affected in a lot of places. It can be the breasts which can become saggy or flat due to breast feeding, it can be your genitals from giving vaginal birth, a lot of things can become affected physically. Some women are VERY lucky to give birth and look like they never had a baby at all, but some like me aren't so lucky and may need cosmetic surgery to fix a few problem areas.

I am definitely going for a mini tummy tuck and then maybe breast implants just so they can look fuller again.

Honey, take this for whats worth..but never complain to your man about your body. They dont wanna hear it and it makes you look like a whiner....If you wanna change, change it, if not stop complaining about it to your man. Just my 2 cents..Thats what girlfriends are for.

Stating the obvious. I don't b*tch to my SO about my body. I do make comments at times about working out to make my body look better, but that's about it. I keep everything else to myself.
  • bat_billy
    bat_billy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman that is faithful, loving, and kind. If she is those things the body won't be that important in the long run.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Anyone got a tally on how many times this question has been asked? I'm just curious...
  • frogz21
    Options
    All women are beautiful...
    Types! Are you serious?

Let's be honest..not all men/women are beautiful. Some are prettier than others and everyone has a preference in body type. My SO prefers a woman who is skinny, but with a little meat on her bones and his friend likes stick skinny women.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Anyone got a tally on how many times this question has been asked? I'm just curious...

And it can be answered in one easy statement.

Different strokes for different folks. Everybody likes something different. If you're happy with your body, they'll be happy with your body. Confidence is everything.
  • frogz21
    Options

I don't think anyone really gives a damn how many times this topic has been posted. There's a ton of other topics on here that get brought up A LOT day after day that are the same. Who cares?
  • frogz21
    Options
    I prefer a woman that is faithful, loving, and kind. If she is those things the body won't be that important in the long run.

That's a good answer.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options

I don't think anyone really gives a damn how many times this topic has been posted. There's a ton of other topics on here that get brought up A LOT day after day that are the same. Who cares?

lol...retract those claws kitten, it was only a question. :laugh:

You're right...there are a lot of repetitive topics. THIS is one of them. Next time, maybe try a search first.
  • vcferlita
    Options
    A little meat, not too much. Just some cushion for the..
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I like a woman with curves and no gag reflex.
  • frogz21
    Options

lol...retract those claws kitten, it was only a question. :laugh:

You're right...there are a lot of repetitive topics. THIS is one of them. Next time, maybe try a search first.

It doesn't hurt to get new opinions, right?
  • BigRich822
    Options
    I am a loss I like both a little meat but not too much. I also like girls with athletic builds, I guess it just depends on the woman!