Replies

• moounir
    moounir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look so great now. You are really beautiful
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look almost completely different!!! Such an inspiration! You go girl!
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job. :) Just what I needed today, thanks for sharing.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Great Job!

________[img]http://sfgf.lilyslim.com/PzhJm6.png width="400" height="80" border="0"[/img]________
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! Great dedication and determination!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am so Speechless.....JUST WOW.....You were alway pretty...but my word GORGEOUS
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Awesome job!
  • meganbwright
    Options
    Dang girl! Your transformation is awesome. Thanks for inspiring me today. I'm gonna lift heavy and eat healthier this week! I hope to look as great as you do when I'm down 60 pounds!
  • MARISSA2931
    MARISSA2931 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! What was your starting weight? How long would you spend on cardio?
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is absolutely incredible!! You look stunning, congrats on all your hard work :)
  • Anclote
    Anclote Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was over 200, I think I was 204 before I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "No. I am better than this." In the pictures at bottom it is September and October and I have been holding pretty steady at about 135-140, but I am still seeing my body change in terms of shape and muscle. When I run, I usually do 3-4 "short runs" a week which are about 3 miles, and one long run, which is anywhere from 5-10 miles, depending how I am feeling. I take weights/circuit training classes at the gym, like bootcamp-style p90x stuff about 4 days a week.
    But believe me, when I started running, I could only go for like 5 minutes without having to walk. I just KEPT AT IT. I also quit smoking in May of last year. It was starting to get in the way of my running :)
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    AMAZING results!!! Girl you rock!! Cheers! :drinker:
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    Great Job, look awesome!!!!
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Awesomeness! Looking great. :happy:
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! what an inspiration you are . :drinker:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success, you are very inspiring!

:flowerforyou:

:drinker:

Keep up the awesome work.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Great job! You're so beautiful, I'm sure that you're an inspiration to everyone around you, keep at it & have all of your family & friends start their journeys, that's exactly what I want to do for my family & friends :)
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    HOLY MACKERAL! You look AMAZING--60lbs AND you quit smoking--my hero!! Seriously, you have totally motivated me to keep going!!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love your tattoos! Are they countries you've traveled to (looks like you've done some traveling by your photos :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look totally different!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!