Awesome Girl! You rock!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Great work!
  • PaprikaPrincess
    PaprikaPrincess Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the Green Tea suggestion!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Ho. Lee. Crap.

You look awesome. You were gorgeous before, and you're gorgeous now... but dayum. Your body went and got all hot.

Congratulations to you. You have obviously worked hard and it shows. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you are awesome! thanks for your story! i started at 209 and I am 5'4" and I could use some help to get to my goal of 120. how much do you weigh now if it is not too much to ask. what advice would you give me to help me reach my goal by my birthday in june?
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    OH.MY.GOD. You look incredible. :drinker:
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I normally don't post on these - but you look awesome! Makes me wanna go jogging :)

you know... I just might! :)
  • jackie6888
    Options
    Whoo HOo! Look at those Abs! You go girl! I love seeing such inspiration even though I know at my point, I'll never have those abs without skin removal... you look amazing!
  • Kattibrie
    Kattibrie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    wowee kazowie! you look great and happy!
  • meshaf213
    meshaf213 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    please tell me how you stayed inspired to lose all that weight, im 172 right now i was going down the right path for a little bit an got down to 168 but now i gained it back...:cry: , im 5'4" and want to get down to about 115 or 110 pleaseee give me advice.:sad:
  • Anclote
    Anclote Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    please tell me how you stayed inspired to lose all that weight, im 172 right now i was going down the right path for a little bit an got down to 168 but now i gained it back...:cry: , im 5'4" and want to get down to about 115 or 110 pleaseee give me advice.:sad:

To be honest, I'm not sure what made me start on my journey. Everyone has that breaking point, and mine came with the number 200 on the scale. I really wish I could help you, but I know that inspiration is not something anyone can give you; you have to make your own. I wanted to be 110 when I started, and I still want to lose about 10 more pounds, but to be honest I am happy with my body now at 135-140ish. If I didn't lose another pound I wouldn't be mad. You might find 110 is too skinny! It's awesome to be strong. I am getting into rock climbing now :)))))
    I will tell you that I didn't start with diet, or with lifting weights, or with quitting smoking. I started with running. I wanted to become a runner. I envied girls I saw running who weren't jiggling, who looked really peaceful and graceful and strong out there sweating on the pavements. So every day I put on my sneakers and I got out there for 30 minutes. At first I couldn't even run for 5 minutes. But soon I could go a mile. And then when I could go a mile, I started making healthier food choices. And then when I started making healthier food choices, I got faster and ran farther. And then when I started running farther, I needed more lung capacity so I just naturally stopped smoking. It was easy as long as I kept running.
    I would tell you, get addicted to cardio. Find something you like and stick to it. Everything else will follow.

I hope this helps, at least a little.
    You can do it if I can, and I mean that. You just need to find your own strength. It's in you somewhere.

xo
    An
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    What you eat in private you wear in public anyway, so why not share it?!

I log EVERYTHING, and try to tell my friends to do the same thing. This is an awesome quote!!! So true!

Thank's for sharing your story. It's awesome to see someone lose so much weight and be so tone! I think some people believe that even if they lose weight, they won't look as good as if they never had the weight in the first place... you proved them wrong. You look awesome!

P.S. I'm going to friend you to check out your food if you don't mind. My eating habits need an overhaul.
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wonderful way to get "waisted"! I see those abs girl!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Damn!! You look downright amazing, this is inspiring. I have similar stats to you I would love to come out on the other side of my journey with a body like yours.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love your tat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!