SURPRIZE!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    awwww how cute..

I love unexpected details like this, flowers on your bday or valentines day mean nothing cause people send them cause its the ´tradition´, but stuff like this, just because :love: wow
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    aawwhhh! love this!!!

so sweet :)
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Sweetest thing he ever did was dump me so someone else would have to deal with his BS. Poor girl. :drinker:
  • kathrynyoung71
    Options
    Nothing like a lovely suprise especially when it's in the form of a bouquet of flowers :) what a lovely thought, they mean so much more when they are "just because" well done and keep up the good work :)
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    He cleaned up cat poop! Not fitness related but I was soooo grateful! Our cat diarrhea'ed all over the hallway floor (she very old and sickly). It was so bad that he rented a carpet shampooer and cleaned that area plus all the rest of the carpet that he had time to do before he had to hit the road again. I hate carpet!!!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If my husband did that I would be seriously suspicious about what he had done.

I don't have to worry about that. I know where his bread is buttered and NO ONE can butter his bread like me.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    my cat left a dead mouse by my front door.... im sure it was because i am pretty :sad:

Mine left me a bat once.... said it was cause he wanted bat stew WOMAN!!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Saturday night as we were falling asleep he said "I love you." I said "I love you too" and then a minute later, just as I was about to drift off, I heard him whisper "you're beautiful."
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    BOOOO to my husband... Your's rock obviously.
  • workinprogress37
    workinprogress37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! That's so sweet.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    BOOOO to my husband... Your's rock obviously.

Hahaha yeah and he knows it
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've been beyotchy lately becaue I'm sick (could possibly be a side effect of meds, or I'm just feeling sorry for myself) and he's let a couple of not-so-nice comments I've made slip by without starting a big fight. Now THAT is love!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    What a sweet husband you have!

Along with some others, mine simply puts up with me ;-)

Last month he ordered me a six pack bag which is a fancy cooler for all my meals when I'm on the go. It was so sweet! He is extremely supportive of my weight loss and as of lately, my excessive spending on supplements. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary this past weekend...he bought me beautiful flowers, a sweet card with a handwritten note inside, and a gift certificate to go get a mani/pedi. Then took me out for sushi <3 I love him so so much.