Before N After Hip Hop Abs W/ Pics

Options

Replies

• ItsSamantha
    Options
    Thanks to all your sweets comments!I can't wait to post my results i get from insanity!That will be at the end of this year :D Good luck to you all on your weight loss journey!!!
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have hip hop abs... Guess I need to start using it !!! Awesome pics !!! Keep going girl !
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I seriously need hip hop abs! Gonna put that on my to get list!!! Awsome pictures! WTG!!!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    OMG WOW!!! What an Amazing job you have done in such a short time!!!!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Thanks you all!!

The workout is so much fun & Shaun T is an awesome motivation and funny.
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Good job lady! My husband just got done doing Insanity and lost almost 20lbs. I love the Beachbody workouts. Keep up the good work!!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    That's amazing!! Great job & good luck with Insanity :)
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW U LOOK GREAT KEEP IT UP YOUR ON YOUR WAY HUN :)
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Good job lady! My husband just got done doing Insanity and lost almost 20lbs. I love the Beachbody workouts. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks!Thats awesome that is my goal to lose 20 lbs with insanity!I love beachbody workouts as well.
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Keep up the great work!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes your transformation is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great and I'm looking forward to seeing the impact Insanity has on your body. Great job!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and great work!! Hip Hop Abs is fun, but Insanity is no joke!! You will be amazed at the results!!

Here are my before/after Insanity pics, if you're interested: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/danasings?month=201210
  • Nikocan
    Options
    That is awesome progress..WTG..I've always wanted to get it but was kinda on the fence, until this. So getting that workout now..:)
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Now you're going to have me youtube this video! lol
  • fit4life76
    fit4life76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Looking at the pics, it's hard to believe you only lost 16 lbs! Looking good, keep it up:)
  • wondermama9
    Options
    WOW that is awesome!!! That should keep you motivated!!! Great job, don't give up:-)
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Insanity is definatly a workout. I recently just started round two of insanity. It's a total BUTT KICKER, but I have seen some good results. :) You look great, keep up the great work!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!