Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    double post.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have a small stomach. Difficult to eat more than 500 calories in one sitting, but it is guaranteed I'll be hungry an hour later. My co-workers tease me that I'm always eating but seem to keep losing weight!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I only eat when I am hungry--do not know what that makes me but when I eat --- I try to make healthy choices.
  • alexm4231
    Options
    Binge eater! I eat when Im bored and when i see anything about food on tv or anything I want some, its so bad and i need to stop i feel so bad about my self at the moment and have put on over a stone in a year
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I pay attention to how she responds.

wat?

Bahahahahahaha! :laugh:
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with binge eating in the past as well. Now I consider myself a snacker... I have to snack all throughout the day and spread out my calories to be able to not binge! I also have to make sure I'm eating enough calories—none of this 1200 stuff!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Binge eater. I'm good...good...good...then I eat everything. Like today. I've seriously eaten everything I can reach.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I like to graze... I am sitting here thinking right now about going and sticking my finger in the peanut butter jar but I know ill try to find something after that... sigh.. its so hard to break this habit too!
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Partly a boredom eater, and partly because I like the feeling of eating and being full - or what I THINK is fullness but is probably just bloat. :)
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm an 'all the day', 'emotional', 'boredom' kind of eater. So I am on food patrol all day trying to keep myself in check. :ohwell:
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i'm an intermittent faster. i love it, though i will say i don't think it's for everyone
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Well, I eat a lot when I do eat, however I often can forget to eat and training keeps that in check as I eat because of training...

Days I do not train I don't often see point of eating but because family is around and dinner is a family affair, I end up eating dinner....

Otherwise I would quite happily eat only when I train, never eat otherwise and just drink vodka or bourbon or scottish/irish whisky constantly instead...

After all, the group here is IIFYM... so drinking everynight to get to my calories would make sense to that group even though I do have an issue with eating I could happily drink my calories... lol... however I believe in IF.... it works best for me... everything is simpler, easier and no thinking really involved when I do things, so love it :)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

wat?

Lmao. :drinker:
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm a happy eater. Food makes me happy.
  • HeidiJoLHB
    HeidiJoLHB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Haha dido!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Happy. I like food. I eat it when I'm hungry and I eat food I like.

Sometimes I eat just because I want something that tastes really good. In small amounts.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I'm a grazer and a boredom eater. I also have a sleepwalking disorder where I eat in my sleep. Happens like once a month or every couple of months. Wake up and find the evidence (wrappers and such) and don't remember doing it. One time I woke up with a piece of string cheese stuck to my thigh. Apparently I brought cheese to bed and rolled over on it. Lol.
  • HeidiJoLHB
    HeidiJoLHB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So fun hearing from you all! Friend requests please!!! :)))
  • StyxxandStones
    Options

wat?

^^ smart guy. :flowerforyou:
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Boredom and emotional for sure. Late nights on the weekends and Sunday afternoons are my worst times. Sometimes I get through them fine and sometimes I don't. :ohwell: