Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I pay attention to how she responds.

wat?

Tacos are my fave!!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Used to be a eat when I am bored kinda girl or when I would watch the damn Food network, now I have relearned to eat when I am hungry eh about every 4 hours or so ^u^
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

wat?

boom.
    done deal.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    An emotional/boredom eater. Just really finally admitting this to myself...

I also eat for comfort.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I used to be a binge eater, a stress eater, a bored eater, a depressed eater... an all around eater. Which is how I got all around round. Now I'm pretty much a clean eater. I'm experimenting with vegan just out of curiosity but I don't plan to stick to it long term unless something unexpectedly amazing happens.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm a 'it would be much easier to be a vegetarian and live on pasta and rice' kind of girl. Never cared for meat that much so I struggle to get enough protein. I guess I could be best described as a carboholic:bigsmile:
  • Kaiukas
    Kaiukas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I eat almost ridiculously healthy food, but recently had put on a few pounds just by eating far too much of the good thing. I am not joking, I would eat a kilo of carrots or 5 oranges without even registering it as eating. Thanks to MFP I have become very mindful of the fact that a kilo of carrots is actually over 400 kcal and 5 large oranges is 400 kcal as well. And surprise surprise it all eventually adds up. Shock horror!!! :explode:

I realise that my fruit and vegetable gorging may seem extremely trivial to some, but refraining from continuing with this practice has taken a good amount of personal growth :happy:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I can only eat a little bit at a time, but I eat often. I snack alot :ohwell:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

that's what I had for lunch.
  • joapple11
    joapple11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am generally a grazer, but can keep myself in check most of the time. Sweet and/or salty items are my downfall. If I can break the "want it" cycle with that I can be good for a long time. Once I slip up, though, watch out! I go crazy for a while. Then I get back to being good again, etc. Not looking forward to the holidays as there is always stuff at the office to tempt me. Will power is not my strong point! I'm also a diabetic, so the sweet stuff is doubly bad for me! As many have stated, night time is really hard for me.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options

wat?

haha good boy!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

wat?

boom.
    done deal.

How you doin?
  • Mgetsfit
    Mgetsfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I eat as fast and as much as I can if I eat how I want to.
    But I'm trying to pay more attention since some months, but still...

If there wasn't my MFP diary I would eat tons and tons and as fast as a hungry dog.
  • Elise1324
    Options
    I have a thing for salty snacks. even if I'm full I always want them
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Used to be a eat when I am bored kinda girl or when I would watch the damn Food network, now I have relearned to eat when I am hungry eh about every 4 hours or so ^u^

:laugh: yes I had to stop watching the Food Network and a lot of the Travel Channel too! Lots of foody shows on it as well.
  • pikanchi
    pikanchi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am generally a grazer, but can keep myself in check most of the time. Sweet and/or salty items are my downfall. If I can break the "want it" cycle with that I can be good for a long time. Once I slip up, though, watch out! I go crazy for a while. Then I get back to being good again, etc. Not looking forward to the holidays as there is always stuff at the office to tempt me. Will power is not my strong point! I'm also a diabetic, so the sweet stuff is doubly bad for me! As many have stated, night time is really hard for me.

This is pretty much me, bar the diabetes. Salty and sweet foods are my major weakness, and I tend to alternate in craving them. I can go a couple of weeks of being super good, and then I'll just want to eat all of the salty/sweet items ever.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat ALL the food! RAWR!
  • tessiebee
    Options
    I'm an 'all of it' eater - I have to eat it all. That means clearing a plate, or munching the whole packet, whatever. I can't leave any for the next day or cook in bulk because I just go back for more!
  • HeidiJoLHB
    HeidiJoLHB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm an 'all of it' eater - I have to eat it all. That means clearing a plate, or munching the whole packet, whatever. I can't leave any for the next day or cook in bulk because I just go back for more!
    Same here!!!! I need to change that :/