-121lbs between 15-18 years old

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can understand how it can be scary to think about putting weight back on on purpose. Instead of just pointing out that you should (you seem to already know this) I will offer a few pointers. Look into a lifting program, like New Rules of Lifting for Women or Stronglifts. I do NROL4W and think it is wonderful. They usually come with eating plans, so you don't just overeat on junkfood, that will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat, so that the weight you do put on just makes you even more hot. There are groups here for pretty much every lifting program, and for people looking to gain in a healthy way.
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey, Great Job.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Great job! I can understand how it can be scary to think about putting weight back on on purpose. Instead of just pointing out that you should (you seem to already know this) I will offer a few pointers. Look into a lifting program, like New Rules of Lifting for Women or Stronglifts. I do NROL4W and think it is wonderful. They usually come with eating plans, so you don't just overeat on junkfood, that will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat, so that the weight you do put on just makes you even more hot. There are groups here for pretty much every lifting program, and for people looking to gain in a healthy way.

I already know it! Thanks for your understanding :)
    Well I don't eat junk food.. it makes me sick... ahaha :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Hey, Great Job.

Thanks!
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good you you! Being 27 and very over weight through my teenage years and most my 20's I realized I probably missed out on a lot of things cause I always felt self conscious and paranoid everyone was judging me about my weight, so I was a hermit more then I should have been in my early 20's. Now I am making a difference and I am going to do the things I have always wanted to! Cruises, beaches more often, destination vacations pretty much were anything and bathing suits were involved. It's also a good thing you recognize the dangers of being to low and want to do something about it!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

I wish it would make me sick, I still can't say no to chocolate lol.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing. =)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Your progress has been remarkable but I have to agree with some of the others, you look very skinny now. Please don't lose any more and concentrate on being healthy and building up some lean muscle.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Your progress has been remarkable but I have to agree with some of the others, you look very skinny now. Please don't lose any more and concentrate on being healthy and building up some lean muscle.

Thanks! :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options

I wish it would make me sick, I still can't say no to chocolate lol.

Chocolate isn't too bad! :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing. =)

Thank you! x
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Good you you! Being 27 and very over weight through my teenage years and most my 20's I realized I probably missed out on a lot of things cause I always felt self conscious and paranoid everyone was judging me about my weight, so I was a hermit more then I should have been in my early 20's. Now I am making a difference and I am going to do the things I have always wanted to! Cruises, beaches more often, destination vacations pretty much were anything and bathing suits were involved. It's also a good thing you recognize the dangers of being to low and want to do something about it!

It's never too late! Good luck and enjoy life :) xx
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    Love your profile picture, you are so beautiful, congrats!!
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    so great!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • trdepalo
    trdepalo Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow amazing job! Congrats on not only your weight loss, but I saw you mention your intend to gain a little. Of course its about finding balance, and as long as your head is on track I think you're doing fine. I hope you your depression lessons (I know from experience it can be hard). Best of luck to you!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Proud to call this girl my mfp friend! Way to go crystel!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think weather you want to lose gain or stay the same this site is the best one for you. Seeing you make me believe I will get to my goal of 115 LBS. I'm 5'1".
  • samanjotha
    Options
    ahhh omg, you give me hope! I weigh 142 as of now. I've lost 3 lbs so far in 3 weeks. please give me tips I would like to get down to 125 by january 2nd!
  • keepitstylish
    Options
    Congratulations Crystel, that is an amazing weight loss.. you look really cute! :) I wish I was always that skinny during my college days. After you have been overweight being underweight is always welcome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!