dump it in the dvd section at best buy
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Turtle Man?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Let's just say, hypothetically, of course, that you needed to get rid of something/somebody. Maybe there are some SWANs that need to go and you don't want to raise any red flags.

How would you, hypothetically, go about such a task?

I like swans.
    You on the other hand want to kill said innocent animal and don't even want to eat it. To kill an animal for no reason shows a lack of conscience. At least if you ate it I would respect your decision. Therefore, after coming there to "kill the bird," I would then wait for you to fall asleep and let the Swan in on your plans. We would determine an adequate way to remove you in a manner that leaves no evidence behind, but he may peck at you first. We'll probably forge documents to pass all your possessions to the Swan. Now, you may be asking "but why can you get rid of me with no reason?" Well, you started it... and in the animal kingdom, it's an eye for an eye.

=P
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you don't need to do anything unethical in getting a swan to relocate. Truly, you do not.

Secondly, many swans migrate.. have they migrated toward you, is it a pit stop, or do they permanently reside near you?

Introduce a swan scarecrow of sorts, a mock predator, among other devices. Swans can be vicious, so don't get too close!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Poodles love antifreeze...I mean SWANS! Swans love antifreeze.

So do humans... in their coffee.... *looks at you*
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Poodles love antifreeze...I mean SWANS! Swans love antifreeze.

So do humans... in their coffee.... *looks at you*

I start putting it in mine after the first hard frost...gets me thru the winter. My preference is Crown Royal, but any hard liquor will do in a pinch;)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Let's just say, hypothetically, of course, that you needed to get rid of something/somebody. Maybe there are some SWANs that need to go and you don't want to raise any red flags.

I like swans.
    You on the other hand want to kill said innocent animal and don't even want to eat it. To kill an animal for no reason shows a lack of conscience. At least if you ate it I would respect your decision. Therefore, after coming there to "kill the bird," I would then wait for you to fall asleep and let the Swan in on your plans. We would determine an adequate way to remove you in a manner that leaves no evidence behind, but he may peck at you first. We'll probably forge documents to pass all your possessions to the Swan. Now, you may be asking "but why can you get rid of me with no reason?" Well, you started it... and in the animal kingdom, it's an eye for an eye.

=P

Are you threatening me?

cornholio1threatening.jpg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

I like swans.

=P

Are you threatening me?

cornholio1threatening.jpg

She will fong you...fong you with both hands...just sayin'.