Dating on MFP??

Options

Replies

• Daisy_Cutter
    Options

Funny...I got divorced this last year and feel younger then ever....must be the company I keep...hee hee:bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

Or the stunning shape that you are in

Oh that's just yet another perk!......a HUGE slap in the face to my ex that hated me working out!.........

OMG - Mine too! He'd freak if I went running. I had to plan my exercise either around my lunch hour at work or before he even got up. I got to the point where I'd have to rate a race's SPOF (Spousal Pi$$ Off Factor) - if it was below a 5, I'd do it...if it was 6 or over, I'd have to pass. No more SPOF for me... now I just have to get my lazy butt out the door!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    My advice to everyone is: Google, MySpace, and Facebook anyone you are 'online dating'.

It's sad that we live in a world that this is needed, however, unfortunatly a lot of people you think you know, are liars.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

Funny...I got divorced this last year and feel younger then ever....must be the company I keep...hee hee:bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

Or the stunning shape that you are in

Oh that's just yet another perk!......a HUGE slap in the face to my ex that hated me working out!.........

OMG - Mine too! He'd freak if I went running. I had to plan my exercise either around my lunch hour at work or before he even got up. I got to the point where I'd have to rate a race's SPOF (Spousal Pi$$ Off Factor) - if it was below a 5, I'd do it...if it was 6 or over, I'd have to pass. No more SPOF for me... now I just have to get my lazy butt out the door!

That is too funny girl....I worked out anyway.....but the better I looked the worse it got.....INSECURE people suck!.....Yeah well....look at me now!
  • ericac
    Options
    His loss Erica...for sure his loss

Most certainly!!......one man's loss...is another man's treasure!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    My advice to everyone is: Google, MySpace, and Facebook anyone you are 'online dating'.

It's sad that we live in a world that this is needed, however, unfortunatly a lot of people you think you know, are liars.

Great advice - I'm doing the "online dating' thing - try to get as much info as possible before meeting IRL, you just never know. Loving this thread - too much fun!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

You go girl!!! I've been in the same boat with the exercise, guess he thought I was going to meet someone better at the gym, or running down the road. Well, his loss, he is out and I know "better" is out there, meanwhile I'm much happier without the dead weight!
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm single! Living in Missouri!! Anyone close??? lol
    Stacey
  • cornboy72
    cornboy72 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Too Old. Ha!! Not.. No such thing..
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

*LIKE*
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm single, male, 30 from Essex in England if anyone fancies a chat

Sorry love you're a bit too young...but if your dad needs a date I'm available! ;)
  • ericac
    Options

You go girl!!! I've been in the same boat with the exercise, guess he thought I was going to meet someone better at the gym, or running down the road. Well, his loss, he is out and I know "better" is out there, meanwhile I'm much happier without the dead weight!

Your siggy says it ALL!......Life is too short to be drug down by haters!.....but God bless them and I do hope they find "TRUE" happiness someday...I choose to live my life for myself!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Your siggy says it ALL!......Life is too short to be drug down by haters!.....but God bless them and I do hope they find "TRUE" happiness someday...I choose to live my life for myself!
    Cheers to that! :drinker:
  • ericac
    Options
    Cheers to that! :drinker:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: .......and I couldn't be happier!......:tongue:
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    45 years old, married with nine kids....

any takers?

Hello?

Is this thing on? *tap tap*

:wink:

LMAO...THANKS! now I have to wipe the coffee spray off my monitor!
  • OpalFruitJam
    OpalFruitJam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm single, male, 30 from Essex in England if anyone fancies a chat

Sorry love you're a bit too young...but if your dad needs a date I'm available! ;)

This made me chuckle like a maniac ! :P
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I tell ya, I miss this thread for one day and it BLOWS UP!! Where to start?

Single and all kinds of crazy awesome in the DC area! :flowerforyou: As for people across the pond (or Pacific): bring it on- I have a passport and love to travel!

Age is just a number, and while my chronological number may be a little bit higher than some, my mental age is still 16.

Women, if we want better odds in the male/female ratio we have to move to Alaska- and while it was beautiful when I was there this summer, I am not willing to live there 24/7... yet..... :laugh:

I was raised in Alaska and had to reply to this, lol. Yes, the odds are good there. Male to female ratio of about 7:1. However. Anyone who's been there any length of time is familiar with the quote: "the odds are good, but the goods are odd". LOL.

Single in Indiana here. I think it's a great idea.
  • ericac
    Options

Single and all kinds of crazy awesome in the DC area! :flowerforyou: As for people across the pond (or Pacific): bring it on- I have a passport and love to travel!

Age is just a number, and while my chronological number may be a little bit higher than some, my mental age is still 16.

Women, if we want better odds in the male/female ratio we have to move to Alaska- and while it was beautiful when I was there this summer, I am not willing to live there 24/7... yet..... :laugh:

I was raised in Alaska and had to reply to this, lol. Yes, the odds are good there. Male to female ratio of about 7:1. However. Anyone who's been there any length of time is familiar with the quote: "the odds are good, but the goods are odd". LOL.

Bahahaha! I have never heard that one before.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Bahahaha! I have never heard that one before.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:happy:

I think the females have suspicions that this is because they rank somewhere around 3rd or 4th place on the males' list of priorities -- coming in somewhere after food/fish/alchol -- though not necessarily in that order :laugh:

In fact, Homer, Alaska, where the singer Jewel is from have various T-shirts and other souvenirs that say: Homer, Alaska "a quaint little drinking town with a fishing problem". :laugh:

Seriously though, they do love their fish and booze :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Ok, I'v started an official dating thread where you can list yourself for possible dating...go take a look.