Where? Do you have a link?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, found it!
  • gonec0untry
    gonec0untry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure, Why not! Here's another single guy in the North Bay Area!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    For anyone looking for the link to the "Official" MFP Dating Thread--here it is:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/85790-offical-mfp-dating-thread?page=1#posts-1182313
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    His loss Erica...for sure his loss

Most certainly!!......one man's loss...is another man's treasure!

Or another man's pleasure.... Just saying....he he
  • rubberjonnie
    Options
    Okay - I suppose age is relative anyway..... I'm just not a spring chick anymore.

I want to know how long someone has to be here in this community to hit 4114 posts? or how often you have to post to hit over 4000? I'm in awe... :)

<
    *giggle*

Good gracious! Over 9000???? LOL

You got a way to go to be as addicted as Kity....ha ha :tongue: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Okay - I suppose age is relative anyway..... I'm just not a spring chick anymore.

I want to know how long someone has to be here in this community to hit 4114 posts? or how often you have to post to hit over 4000? I'm in awe... :)

<
    *giggle*

Hey! It's dedication....not addiction....:tongue:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

<
    *giggle*

I love you addiction and i am pleased to say that i am part of it.... not that you are addicted to me of course more than i have to take some credit for being part of the response posts.... :flowerforyou:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options

Yes Sir!!.......I get his stamp of approval....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

I love you addiction and i am pleased to say that i am part of it.... not that you are addicted to me of course more than i have to take some credit for being part of the response posts.... :flowerforyou:
    I'm dedicated to MFP but I'm completely addicted to you hon. :bigsmile: :wink: :flowerforyou: so you can definitely take some credit for at least a couple thousand of my posts....haha.
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

Yes Sir!!.......I get his stamp of approval....:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Oh believe me you defo get the Irish seal of approval as far as i can represent that population of people... :wink:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Oh believe me you defo get the Irish seal of approval as far as i can represent that population of people... :wink:

WORD!
  • ericac
    Options

WORD!

Well thank ya!....Nothing like a few comliments to make a girls day!
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

WORD!

Well thank ya!....Nothing like a few comliments to make a girls day!

Not all are PG13 but dems the rules.... ha ha
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    PG 13 is overrated....Id rather skip it
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Unfortunately, so many people misrepresent themselves online. They end up being someone completely different whether it's physically or mentally. You really never truly know what you're getting yourself into. Too many fake @ss people out there that are only in it for themselves.
  • ericac
    Options
    PG 13 is overrated....Id rather skip it

Agreed...lol
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, so many people misrepresent themselves online. They end up being someone completely different whether it's physically or mentally. You really never truly know what you're getting yourself into. Too many fake @ss people out there that are only in it for themselves.

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince honey...take it from the number one frog kisser!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince honey...take it from the number one frog kisser!

Very true - there are lots of frogs out there. I've been trying Match.com recently, actually have been pretty happy with it so far. Haven't met prince charming yet, but there have been some decent guys and so far they have been pretty honest. I think you have to read between the lines a bit, there are definitely some I would never trust, just by how they present themselves in their profile.
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options

There is a HUGE difference in being a frog and being a scum bag. Just be careful when doing internet dating.