5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    5'2", 42, goal of 140#. Don't know if I'll get there, but I needed to pick a number to shoot for.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 56 years old, and my goal weight is 124. I'm 3 pounds away! I now wear size 6 -- every time I buy clothes I'm shocked I don't have to buy size 1x.
  • dairyqueen81
    Options
    I am currently 152 pounds and so far I have lost about 8lb. My first goal is to be 133 which puts me (just) into a healthy BMI. My ultimate goal is to be 110lb. My ideal weight is apparently between 99lb and 127lb.

I don't see me getting close to 99lb though, since I am nearly 32 and have had 4 kids.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1..With shoes I may be taller with shoes.

My goal weight when I started was a 130. However, considering that I am not meant to be skinny and thin I raised it up to 160.

Once I meet the goal I will go on mantants mode to see how I like it.

I haven't considered my BMI or will I in this. I just want to be healthly.

I lost about 30 pounds so far. (nearly 31.)

My feet don't hurt no more.
  • iamsc
    iamsc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" right now I'm at 170, my GW is 115-120.

My first goal is going to be to lose 15 lbs by the end of the year - I've already lost 5!
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    129- as I will be solid muscle- ha
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and have a goal weight of 140 pounds. I think it is still listed as 150 in MFP, though. Right now I am in the "plateau" zone where my body does not like to get smaller, so I am praying that I will be able to find success. We'll see. I have a feeling that with my body type, if I were to get to 120 or less by some crazy miracle that I would look like a crack addict anyway. :laugh:
  • Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This isn't entirely true. Not sure what your calorie level is but I eat 2000 cals a day and for losing I was eating 1700+. I do have to say while body frames are different, less than 100lbs seems extremely low for 5'2.

Well, no worries! I doubt I'll ever reach my goals! I love food waaaayyyy too much! It's going to take a miracle for me to loose weight! :cry: <3
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, SW was 140, CW is 119. I thought I would be happy here as this is the same weight I was when I was 18, but my stomach fat is driving me crazy and I will do anything to get it off, so I'm thinking 105, if that's still not good enough I will try for 100.
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 119 pounds. I have been stuck at this weight for about two years due to my desk job and lack of exercise. Prior to that I was 109 pounds for years, so I am trying to get back down to that.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal was 130. When I hit that, I wasn't feeling "done" yet. I'm now below that and aiming for 120-ish. I'm a size 6/8 now and that would probably put me at a solid 6. I have a big butt, haha.
    I'm petite and could probably go down to 110 or so and still look healthy but I like a little smoosh. No rush though, I'd just like to be there for beach season.
  • UphillBattle22
    Options
    I'm 5'2," 21 years old and I was previously 94lbs then got bigger to around 108....I am currently 104 and I'm looking to get back to 98. I wear size 00 or 0 in jeans depending on the brand.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just shy of 5'2" and I am a 38 yr old mom to 4 kids.
    My goal weight is 100 lbs. I am small framed. I am pretty much just about there. I was 120 before I started exercising and using MFP with mainly stomach weight which I am happy to say is just about gone :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 2...highest weight was 170, currently 116, goal of 108 but don't think that will happen, in my profile pic I am 109 back in march, however gained back weight since going of anxiety medication right after I got back from my vacation... I think the meds messed around with my thyroid......also I am 38 so my metabolism is probably slowing down even though I work out 6 days a week....my goal now is to go from 19% body fat to 15% , very challenging to say the least :grumble: :laugh:
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    At 185 my current target in 135 then I will go from there.
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    5'1" GW = 140 initially but I think will be my final goal.
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my GW is 135. I was that weight years and years ago and I thought I was really heavy. Now I know better and I can't wait to see that number again :)
  • moonracer3
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 125. Just weighed myself this morning and I'm about 25 pounds shy of that. I can already wear a size 10 but I think that's because I have been loosing inches but not much so in the weight department. I'm hoping that keeps changing for the better.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 135 lbs. My goal weight is somewhere between 118-125. I have never gotten out of the 130's in my "adult" life, so if I can't get down to my goal weight within my sanity levels, I will stay in the low 130's.
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with 136, since that will place my bmi in and acceptable range. Hoping to eventually get to 125-130ish.