very inspiring congratulations :)
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I loved your story! Great work :D
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    LOVE this story. What a wonderful NSV! I live in Williamsport and try to attend a LL game or two every year during the World Series. I hope to see you here one of these years!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Now there is joy in "Mudville" . Thank you for your community service. All of the parents and children that you have helped over these 17 years really appreciate it. Thank you for sharing.
  • dreena222
    dreena222 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sooooo happy for you! Good job. We all have our painful secrects like yours. It's encouraging to hear happy news like yours!!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    congratulations! awesome dedication both to yourself and to all those children!! Be very proud!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh so happy for you! Way to stick with it!
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am SO proud of you, and inspired by your journey every day. You are an inspiration for us all - keep up the AMAZING work - and enjoy playing ball! :D
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!! Loved reading your story! You are a great writter :smile: and as a mom of a 11 th grade boy, who has played ball since the age of 6, thank you for what you do!
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Play ball!! This is an amazing story of life still turning,you going against everything that is habit and chaning to become a better you!!!
  • BeckySBowen
    BeckySBowen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up a little, in a good way. Keep it up, ump! Exciting, isn't it? :-)

Ditto!!!
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! Way to go!! :happy:
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm grinning for your success and feel like doing a dance of joy for you. One of my main reasons for losing weight is to shrink my calves and finally fit into my brand new very expensive knee high boots that simply won't do up over my stupid fat calves. Well done you :)
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    Thanks for telling this story. I got choked up. ;)
  • gelless
    gelless Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go-keep up the good work!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! So inspiring!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love this story! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!