Replies

• cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Support Our Troops ribbon on my left foot
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have a few but my fave tattoo I have posted in my profile pics.
  • shezzamess
    Options
    My profile pic is my newest one, a butterfly and vine leaf for each of my three children. The vine represents me, the pink butterfly is flying away from "me" the vine because she went home to be with Jesus.

The other one is a rose with a banner with her name wrapped around it, her birth and death dates below the rose on my left ankle.

Thought I was finished, but reading this thread is making me think.......
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have many but this is my favorite...

boobies.jpg
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my newest one, a butterfly and vine leaf for each of my three children. The vine represents me, the pink butterfly is flying away from "me" the vine because she went home to be with Jesus.

The other one is a rose with a banner with her name wrapped around it, her birth and death dates below the rose on my left ankle.

Thought I was finished, but reading this thread is making me think.......

Wow, Thats so crazy similar to mine.

I have a big butterfly tribal piece on my back. The tribal represents holding the siblings together...3 butterflies for each of my kids. Need to get another butterfly added for the newest baby.
  • 1TenaciousGirl
    Options
    I have a mother fairy holding a baby fairy in front of a full moon on my tummy. I love it. Represents that I am a mother and each child is special in their own way.
  • cchapman89
    cchapman89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a star with my sisters initials underneath on my right shoulder blade :)
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i want a couple but I'm afraid the person will do a crappy job and I'll hate them.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Big ink bow on the top of my bum and bum cheeks and OH nabe on upper thigh
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    6 tattoos;

- stars on right wrist
    - pink butterly on the back of neck
    - swirly pattern on the side of my left hand
    - 3 shootin stars behind my right ear
    - brothers name on my left foot
    - butterflies and swirly pattern on my right foot and going up the side of the leg

:smile:

I love all my tattoos, and i think little tattoos on women look awsome!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have a Wadjet (also known as the Eye of Horus) which is an ancient egyptian symbol of healing, protection, sacrifice and restoration on my inner ankle. I don't have a pic of this one handy.

I also have part of a quote by Gandhi "There are no goodbyes" on the top of my right foot just above my toes as a memorial tattoo for my late-fiance who died from leukemia 5 years ago.

This is my quote tattoo:
    foottattoo1.jpg
  • j_Sparks_01
    j_Sparks_01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    pierced tongue on the back of my neck, fairy on my back left shoulder, rose on my back right shoulder and a butterfly on my front left shoulder.
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Dragon on my left hip
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    back....dragonfly with words...stand on your own 2 feet...kids intials in the 2 flowers....
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've got a Koi on my right arm with some Kanji (Japanese) which translates into 'Love' and 'Family' :smile:

16jkhzq.jpg
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Flowery vine on my right ankle.

When my brother-in-law gets out of jail, I want him to do a celtic butterfly on my back with my kids astrological symbols in the wings. (yep, he's my tat artist)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My astrological sign in between my shoulder blades. I kind of regret it now because it was done by my ex and it just doesn't look right anymore. I want to get it covered with something else at some point.
  • HellsBelles123
    Options
    I have a skeleton with a knife going through a heart on my left forearm
    I have a rose with "grief is the price you pay for love" across the top and "www.gonebutnotforgottenbikers.net" across the bottom on my right forearm
    I have winnie the pooh on my left shoulder
    I have my husbands name on the left side of my chest
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    -Blue outline of a star on my inner right wrist (one of my best friends has the same, but in purple)
    -Musical notes on my inner left wrist (the beginning of a song...MMMBop by Hanson. Don't hate. I actually want to get this one removed. Not because I don't like Hanson anymore, I LOVE them, but because it is poorly done.)
    -3 stars on my right foot (for my neices and nephew)
    -2 hearts on my left food (for my neices that live in Florida who I never see, but still love dearly)
    -Anchor End on my toes. Each toe has one letter and the letters are separated by an anchor. (FAVORITE)
    -"Red Sox" on my inner bottom lip
    -A symbol for the band Thrice behind my left ear (Also want to get this one removed because the placement is bad and I do not like this band anymore.)

As a treat to myself once I lose all this weight I want to get a half sleeve, and right now I'm thinking space themed.
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    A rose on my shoulder blade, green eyes on my lower back and kids names inbetween some art deco scrollwork on my right foot. But can't wait for my next tattoo (when i reach my target weight) which will be some art deco poppies which i want on my ribs (just under my boob) to my hip.
    :bigsmile: