Whats the diff between a flirt and a creeper???

Options

Replies

• claire_90
    Options
    if it's someone you don't know messaging you on the internet in any flirty/sexual/physical sense... creepy lol

in person also often creepy, but the internet adds an awful vibe to anyone and everyone.

Along with the attraction and wanted/unwanted attention comments I think age plays a significant role.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of female friends who are more a bit less old fashion than I am (hence why just friends)

Yes, I can attest to that sometimes dirty works right off the bat. Then, usually, they come to me as a sounding board about how the guy treated them wrong. And, they also try to sell me on "having fun". It's kind of like a used car dealer who really believes that the lemon they have is the greatest sports car ever made. And, they try to sell you that you should get the same kind of ride.

Why do guys do that ? A girl likes to hear that they are pretty or hot but then you guys turn it around right away. Can I have pics of you , are you on kik. really??? I would really like an answer why guys hit on us like they do and they all think we are going to give them phone sex, dirty pics , ect... GRRRRRRR Really ! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN GUYS.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    any women creepers out there? and if so why havent I seen any??
    We are better at hiding in the bushes...
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    any women creepers out there? and if so why havent I seen any??

They exist. Most guys just don't care.

Exactly. If a women came on strong like that most guys would just think "hell yeah"

which means all guys are creeps. /thread
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of female friends who are more a bit less old fashion than I am (hence why just friends)

Yes, I can attest to that sometimes dirty works right off the bat. Then, usually, they come to me as a sounding board about how the guy treated them wrong. And, they also try to sell me on "having fun". It's kind of like a used car dealer who really believes that the lemon they have is the greatest sports car ever made. And, they try to sell you that you should get the same kind of ride.

Why do guys do that ? A girl likes to hear that they are pretty or hot but then you guys turn it around right away. Can I have pics of you , are you on kik. really??? I would really like an answer why guys hit on us like they do and they all think we are going to give them phone sex, dirty pics , ect... GRRRRRRR Really ! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN GUYS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I laugh because everyone is making it out like girls don't behave exactly the same way! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • Can I go out on a limb here and say the difference is 'respect'?
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I have a real life creeper right now who annoys the crap out of me! Know's I'm happily married, told me today that since today is his birthday when he blew out his candles, he wished he could have me. Part of me wanted to tell him that since he told me now even if there was a chance, he just lost it cus he shared his wish and no one is suppose to know his wish. But I just ignored him, rather not get his hopes up lol.

He has gone as far as telling me that he thinks my husband and I are not happy and that he thinks he can make me happier. Just creeps me out.

well that would scare the bejeezus outta me cuz I saw a Lifetime movie that started out just like this. didn't end well. I would have my hubby kick creepy's @$s
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    everyone knows you have to wait at least 7-10 emails before getting naughy...duh.

That many??? Damn
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Flirts we find attractive

Creepers we don't

Seriously, if you're attractive, you can get away with a lot more casual creepyness.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It's not about looks. Creepers are overly forward and intense and make comments about how they think you will be in bed, even after you told them you are married. Then they insult you because they feel rejected. I'm married, it doesn't matter how attractive a guy is, I'm not interested. It's not a personal rejection. I'm married. Creepers will corner you when you find yourself alone with them and they will then press up close to you and comment on your body (even though they know you are married) and usually they are old enough to be your father. Creepers will continue to do these things and listen in on your conversations and then show up where you said you would be and act really obvious and like a doofus, while you are with your children.
  • thoseblueeyes
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I laugh because everyone is making it out like girls don't behave exactly the same way! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:

I would say very little act that way. Don't get me wrong I am a flirt but I don't ask for pics. I will totally tell a guy if he is hot but thats it. I expect the same from the guys. Just saying it gets old to hear guys saying they would love to do you..
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    they can be coming from the same source--a creeper flirting, or a flirt creeping. Attractiveness is relative. If the behavior is consentual, it's a welcome thing, else it just feels like you aren't a person, but an object.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I would say very little act that way. Don't get me wrong I am a flirt but I don't ask for pics. I will totally tell a guy if he is hot but thats it. I expect the same from the guys. Just saying it gets old to hear guys saying they would love to do you..

How do you know "very little act that way"? I'm speaking from experience, not just guessing. :wink:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Flirts we find attractive

Creepers we don't

Seriously, if you're attractive, you can get away with a lot more casual creepyness.

Exactly!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.

Particularly the name droppers. More name droppers!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    a flirt is someone who starts off with innocent banter where as a creeper just flat says nasty things..

I have had attractive guys creep and message random dirty things.

I agree with this. Obviously there is no hard and fast rule, because it doesn't depend on attractiveness for me! Doesn't matter how hot you are; if you nasty, you a creep! And I've had older overweight dudes flirt with me, but I wouldn't think of them as creeps. All depends on the approach!

This !!!!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options

How do you know "very little act that way"? I'm speaking from experience, not just guessing. :wink:

You run into a lot of women begging you for **** shots and telling you you have a nice *kitten*?
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    intent.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Your gut will tell you.
  • thoseblueeyes
    Options

You run into a lot of women begging you for **** shots and telling you you have a nice *kitten*?

I guess guys do have girls hitting on them asking for pics but I just don't do it and I really think most girls don't. I want to know a guy is interested in me not thinking of me if I like it in my *kitten*.