Whats the diff between a flirt and a creeper???

Options

Replies

• nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I like this thread.

Particularly the name droppers. More name droppers!

im a creeper. hello
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I would say very little act that way. Don't get me wrong I am a flirt but I don't ask for pics. I will totally tell a guy if he is hot but thats it. I expect the same from the guys. Just saying it gets old to hear guys saying they would love to do you..

How do you know "very little act that way"? I'm speaking from experience, not just guessing. :wink:

You run into a lot of women begging you for **** shots and telling you you have a nice *kitten*?

I've run into enough to know that the female gender is not as innocent as they make themselves out to be.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I would say very little act that way. Don't get me wrong I am a flirt but I don't ask for pics. I will totally tell a guy if he is hot but thats it. I expect the same from the guys. Just saying it gets old to hear guys saying they would love to do you..

How do you know "very little act that way"? I'm speaking from experience, not just guessing. :wink:

You run into a lot of women begging you for **** shots and telling you you have a nice *kitten*?

I've run into enough to know that the female gender is not as innocent as they make themselves out to be.

Just treat me with more class that is all I am saying.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.

im a creeper. hello

Oh, Hello. How YOU doin?
  • shaneNSW
    shaneNSW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    any women creepers out there? and if so why havent I seen any??
    We are better at hiding in the bushes...

LOL
  • shaneNSW
    Options
  • shaneNSW
    Options

We teach people how to treat us. That is all I am saying.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options

We teach people how to treat us. That is all I am saying.

Then there shouldn't be an issue

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

He is right - I creep him and ask for nekkid pics all the time!!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

He is right - I creep him and ask for nekkid pics all the time!!

Dammit woman! How'd you get out of those cuffs! Back in the basement! No lube for you! :tongue:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.

I keep getting messages from tcoup69 (wonder why he chose those numbers...) and sexybeast1998, who looks like a kid. Give up already dudes!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I like this thread.

I keep getting messages from tcoup69 (wonder why he chose those numbers...) and sexybeast1998, who looks like a kid. Give up already dudes!

But I sent you a creepy message too! :frown:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    A. Someone old enough to be my dad trying to flirt with me.
    B. Someone married and they are more than friendly.
    C. Someone who makes inappropriate remarks about my body, solicits nude pictures, asks for my phone number.

It is hard to categorize it, honestly. I am married so I am sure my standards are different from a single woman. So long as a man is respectful, regardless of looks I don't mind him being a little bit flirtatious. My husband trusts me and really doesn't care about harmless flirting so long as it is truly harmless.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I like this thread.

he chose those numbers cause hes not a virgin
  • slkehl
    Options
    I like this thread.

I do not recall. You must not have been persistent enough ;)
  • whierd
    Options
    I like this thread.

I sent it like an hour ago!!
  • slkehl
    Options
    I like this thread.

I sent it like an hour ago!!

Hmmm my new anti-creep software must be working. Or you're just messin with me
  • whierd
    Options
    Resent
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    I saw this thread and I felt compelled to be all, "Bwaahahaha imma creep gimme nudes" but a few guys (and a gal or two) beat me to it. So, instead I'll provide a serious answer:

tact
  • slkehl
    Options
    Resent

Yep, anti-creep software is in full effect! But seriously, that's weird...