5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• 19toots66
    19toots66 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello- I am 5'1 inches...current weight 180, I am down 25 lbs, but up 15 lbs.....I started my journey at 205 lbs, got down to 163 lbs...size 10 jeans....really felt great. Stopped my program, eating a bit more of the bad stuff, fried foods...etc and then I quit smoking after 30 years-been 3 months so far, but I have gained back 15 lbs. However, I can still fit in my 10 jeans, but would really like to get to a size 8. So, here is to all of us getting to be a healthier version of ourselves! Everyone keep up the great work!!!
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and my goal weight as of right now is 140, hoping I end up in a size 6 or 8. That may change as my body continues to change, but we shall see. I am very curvy (DDs and a huge booty that runs in my family). I absolutely want to maintain my curves, and I think I can do so at 140 and still be happy with my body.
  • sevfam
    sevfam Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/2" I'm 50 years old and I was up to 124. My goal is 110. I'm 113 now and I like it, but I prefer 110.
  • spazzyshorty
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 125 pounds. I'm shooting for 115 pounds, but at least for me, clothing sizes vary too much to mean anything to my goals-- I'm currently a 2-4 in pants (but I have one 0 and one 6 that both fit!), and usually an XS or S on top (but I have some mediums that fit!). I also still have some Juniors larges that still fit, haha.
  • mariarose88
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and my goal weight is 120...once I get there I want to try to work down to 115, but it's been hard enough trying to get to 120. I've been at this for 2 years almost now and have lost around 50 lbs but I keep going up and down in the 130s and haven't reached the 120s yet.
  • Just_do_it_xo
    Just_do_it_xo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 5'2" & my goal W is between 110-118 although I'm focusing on lowering my body fat then the number on my scale right now! :) add me!
  • BedfordRunnerMom
    Options
    Hello!

5'2", 35-year-old mother of two, medium build - currently 133lbs.
    Goal weight is between 125 - 128lbs.

I am really wishing the remaining weight would come off my belly and not my boobs this time :)
  • undeludedwish
    Options
    5"2
    24 years old
    98-102lbs

At my lightest I was 95lbs and at my heaviest I was 115lbs. My body is happiest settling around 98-102lbs. I'm very small boned so even though my goal is light I still have a decent BF% at that weight and I wouldn't see any muscle definition beyond that.
  • AngelaRDW
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 23 years old. I've been at 130 lbs since I was 17 years old and could maybe see myself losing 5 lbs but that might just come back in muscle so I don't focus on it too much. I'm a pretty slim figure for as short as I am.

Measurements are a def pear shape but I'm
    33-26.5-38

Could definitely tighten up my tush but that's all :)

Every person is different so I figure if you feel healthy and like the way you look, you're doing awesome ;)
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    im 5'2" and my ultimate goal is 130 and I'm 30 i have a medium frame. i gotta loooooooooong way to go though! good luck on your journey! A year into my journey and ive only lost 8 pounds, but to be fair i kind of "quit" for about 7 months. I just recently started again, and this time I'm sticking with it.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Im 5 2, and my goal weight its 120, im 15 away!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    A small-framed 5' 2" here. Currently 125lbs. Lowest was 120 at the beginning of this past summer, and even then I had plenty to lose. I think I need to go down to 115-ish... then I'll start bulking (I want MUSCLES!!). We will see. I'm not too concerned about my weight -- just my strength, fitness and overall look.
  • shan899
    Options
    I am 5'..but my goal weight is 125
  • kelseycolbert
    kelseycolbert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'2" or 5'2" and a HALF according to some doctors... Haha, but my goal weight is anywhere from 105-115 depending on how my body looks and how much muscle I acquire. Just once I have a low body fat percentage and am pleased with what I see in the mirror!
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 136, and I'm just under 5'2 so its JUST eeking into the healthy range according to the BMI scale. I know people say you shouldn't use it, but its been a motivator for me this whole time.

My goal weight used to be 145 ages ago, when I was almost 200 pounds...But I'm 144 currently and that doesn't cut it for me. Pushed it down to 136 and hoping to be happy there, but I doubt it lol...I have never been this low as an adult, so I'm not sure what will work for me! I can't even imagine being the 120s, but who knows?! :)

I'm in a size 8 pants (I have no booty :( its a bummer..) but I'm pretty busty, so I'm a medium in tops.
    Would like to be a solid size 6 or so!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and right now I weigh about 127. My target weight is 110-115 pounds :)
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3, and my goal is 115-120 give or take. Depends on how I see myself when I get there.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 130 lbs right now. My first goal is to make it under 130 so I am getting pretty close. I eventually want to get down to 120 again. I just want to have a tight toned body. My measurements now are 22.5 inches on my legs, 12.5 inches on my arms and neck, 28 inches around my waist and 39 inches around my hips. Feel free to friend me with a message :flowerforyou:
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7 and my doctors says i should weigh 154 lbs. that is my goal. i's pushing more at the gym with the weights
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have always stayed steady around 115-120, which seemed to carry heavy on my frame. About 4 years ago I dropped to 105 and I looked sick. I've settled in now and stay between 110 & 113 with 110 being my goal to maintain (1 lb away). I'm a 0 in pants, and small in tops.