• phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome Adoriana1!
    I'm in!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Friday! It was so hard to get my butt out of bed this morning.

Well here is my weigh in

March 1st weight 181
    March 5th weight 178
    March 12th weight 177

One pound a week I will gladly take that!

Have a healthy day!

Terri
  • DixonKels
    DixonKels Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    3/1: 229.5
    3/5: 228.2
    3/12: 226.6

Down 1.6 lbs for the week, I'll take that seeing as last weekend was horrible food wise. Good luck everyone!
  • phyljen
    Options
    Hi PALS:

Congratulations Terri and Kelsey! Losing is great isn't it. Feel so much better about everything. Waiting to hear form every one else.
    3/1 - 150.5
    3/5 - 149!
    3/12 - 147
    This week Down Two!!:laugh: Amazing.:smile: Incredible. :flowerforyou: Wonderful.:happy: I'm stoked!!:tongue: I am a believer of EAT your Exercise CALORIES! :smile: It works!:love: Don't ask me HOW? :glasses: but it does. :wink:
    I LOVE MFP and all of you! :heart: Thanks for the motivation!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!!! :smile:

I have 20 more lbs at least to lose by June!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I would like to join I have lost 2 lbs that I haven't counted because I just got a new scale and there is a 2 lb difference in them so it doesn't show my loss.
  • erinm
    erinm Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    3/5= 197.8

3/5= 194.2

Down 3.6 from last week! Terri, I have been doing that treadmill workout that you posted, and I think it really helped. Thanks for the idea!
  • TCASMEY
    Options
    3/5= 197.8

3/5= 194.2

Down 3.6 from last week! Terri, I have been doing that treadmill workout that you posted, and I think it really helped. Thanks for the idea!

That awesome weight loss for 1 week. Congratulations!
  • TCASMEY
    Options
    Hi PALS:

Congratulations Terri and Kelsey! Losing is great isn't it. Feel so much better about everything. Waiting to hear form every one else.
    3/1 - 150.5
    3/5 - 149!
    3/12 - 147
    This week Down Two!!:laugh: Amazing.:smile: Incredible. :flowerforyou: Wonderful.:happy: I'm stoked!!:tongue: I am a believer of EAT your Exercise CALORIES! :smile: It works!:love: Don't ask me HOW? :glasses: but it does. :wink:
    I LOVE MFP and all of you! :heart: Thanks for the motivation!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Way to go!
  • TCASMEY
    Options
    3/1: 229.5
    3/5: 228.2
    3/12: 226.6

Down 1.6 lbs for the week, I'll take that seeing as last weekend was horrible food wise. Good luck everyone!

Isn't losing awesome?!! Congratulations!
  • thornbirds86
    thornbirds86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I had a rough weigh in today.

March 1st: 172.8
    March 5th: 170.0
    March 12th: 172.6

I had to go to the doctor Monday morning for some lingering hip pain and she put me on some medication and told me I wasn't allowed to work out all week! So all I was able to do between last Friday and now was two short walks. Luckily though, as of tomorrow I have the go ahead to start easing into my workout routine. I'm going to have to work a bit harder the next two weeks to lose 5 lbs, but I'm confident it can be done. So instead of dwelling on this gain, I'll just look forward and keep working! Two weeks, 4.8 lbs to go!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    march 1 178.4
    march 5 176.2
    march 12 176.2

Actually I am happy with this. I went to Victoria last weekend and had fish and chips and lots of cheeses and fancy french foods and Roger's chocolates and I drank a ton of wine and vodka. I had a great time but I gained (on monday I weighed 177.8) so i worked it all back off this week. It was worth it.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    3/3 173.4 starting
    3/5 172
    3/11 172.8 (up 0.8)

down 0.6 total for the month...not really stellar...but, last weekend was horrible and this week is a crazy schedule

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost! I will check in again later on today after I hit the scale on my lunch break. I don't think I will see a loss today due to the high calories I ate on Sunday and Monday, but who knows I may surprise myself.

In the meantime...
    Today is Pi day at the school I work for. It's a really fun event we do every year, students get up in front of the whole school and say as many numbers of Pi they can remember. Last year our champ listed 254 numbers of Pi! Then...we all eat pie! I am the one who receives all the pies from the parents and holds them until the end of the day when the Pi party starts. So now, as I type I sit at my desk smelling 26 yummy fresh baked pies! OMG, a day I use to love I am HATING today. :cry:
    God please help me be strong. Past years I have had one (or two:blushing: ) slices, today I am trying so hard not to have a slice. I already told my kids that after I picked them up from school we could go and get frozen yogurt (our Friday night treat after dinner) and I can't let them down after I made that promise. I logged the yogurt and one slice of pie and played around with my other food numbers for the day and just can't make it work. No pie for me today unless I skip my healthy lunch or dinner, which is not a healthy choice. I am sad, but I will have other chances to eat pie so I am trying to be strong. Wish me luck!
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    March 1: 134
    March 5: 132.5
    March 12: 131.5
    GOAL: 129

Whoopeee!!!! I'm starting to remember the Twenties, I loved them!
  • JABehler
    JABehler Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well, another week. This week we (hubby & I) are at our son's place in Montana babysitting our 5 mo. old grandaughter till the 16th. Boy, talk about exercise. But on the down side, trying to cook for the two of us in someone else's kitchen takes some more planning. Hubby would just prefer to go out, but....the choices!. Anyway my DIL just bought a bathroom scale before they left to weigh their luggage. The best I could tell on it I had lost 1.8 lbs this last week. Probably stress....lol.
    We are having fun with this little girl. Her name is Frances Rose and she is such a cutie. We're working on the two naps a day, but today I lost. Looks like 1 good afternoon nap coming up. I tell you, being nearly 60 and keeping this going is a new adventure. Afterh the 16th, I should pack my bags and go on a vacation. LOL
    Have a great week all.
    Jacque
  • sonia2003
    sonia2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    SW: 145
    Last month: 140
    March 5: 138

Today: 140! I am so upset I am back up the 2 pounds I had lost. I had a bad week interms of working out and it definitely shows. I am not happy I have to struggle to lose the 2 pounds again that I had thought I lost, but oh well, I will make better choices starting today and hopefully can lose some more weight by the end of the month!
  • phyljen
    Options
    Well, another week. This week we (hubby & I) are at our son's place in Montana babysitting our 5 mo. old grandaughter till the 16th. Boy, talk about exercise. But on the down side, trying to cook for the two of us in someone else's kitchen takes some more planning. Hubby would just prefer to go out, but....the choices!. Anyway my DIL just bought a bathroom scale before they left to weigh their luggage. The best I could tell on it I had lost 1.8 lbs this last week. Probably stress....lol.
    We are having fun with this little girl. Her name is Frances Rose and she is such a cutie. We're working on the two naps a day, but today I lost. Looks like 1 good afternoon nap coming up. I tell you, being nearly 60 and keeping this going is a new adventure. Afterh the 16th, I should pack my bags and go on a vacation. LOL
    Have a great week all.
    Jacque
    Jacque
    Sounds like quite the adventure with your little grand daughter. She sounds like a lot of fun to be around. Bet she is keeping your busy too. Where did her parents go?
    good job on losing 1.8 STRESS or not? I usually gain when I am under stress. Anyway. good on you! Keep having fun with Frances Rose. Phyljen
  • phyljen
    Options
    SW: 145
    Last month: 140
    March 5: 138

Today: 140! I am so upset I am back up the 2 pounds I had lost. I had a bad week interms of working out and it definitely shows. I am not happy I have to struggle to lose the 2 pounds again that I had thought I lost, but oh well, I will make better choices starting today and hopefully can lose some more weight by the end of the month!

Sonia,
    Don't beat yourself up. Weight fluctuates. Mine can go up and down from morning to night . Maybe you could weight at another time and see if you go down? anyway good for you jumping back on the wagon and not letting the gain get you down. Phyljen
  • phyljen
    Options
    March 1: 134
    March 5: 132.5
    March 12: 131.5
    GOAL: 129

Whoopeee!!!! I'm starting to remember the Twenties, I loved them!
    Congratulation! How much have you lost altogether? You are doing great. I am feeling god to be in the 140's!! Boy I'll be jumping up and down with I get to the 130 and then the 120"s ....WOW THAT WILL BE THE DAY. Phyljen