133lbs Lost! Hopefully w/Pic...?? Here's My Story...

Options

Replies

• Sdart0828
    Sdart0828 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome...A woman of determination... Most important God had his hands on you the entire journey.You look beautiful
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OMG you don't even look like the same person! Wow, you are so very pretty!!! Awesome job! I do believe in the power of prayer. How tall are you? I was surprised at your current weight because you look much, much less! You rock!
  • patricktoobig
    Options
    you look like a different person! amazing transformation, you look great :)x
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Holy **** you look freaking AMAZING. The transformation between your before and after pics are remarkable!
    28848 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    These are the kind of pictures that make me go..."no way is that the same person!"....

Congrats on your fab success!!!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your photos and inspiring story. Your story lets others know like me that it can be done with perseverance and being consistent and truly loving yourself enough to change. You look fabulous! Keep on Keepin on
    Hear the applause
    Take a bow
    Well Done!:drinker:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    wow fabulous. you look awesome.. Hard work and determination pays off... thanks for sharing : )
  • carriesays
    Options
    great job!! [=
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW U LOOK GREAT HUN GOOD JOB
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    You Rock Girl :flowerforyou:
  • Brandi1525
    Brandi1525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your story was amazing and encouraging. Right now I look like your b4 pics but I know with time and patience I'll reach my goals. I'm learning how to eat correctly and that's something totally new for me. Great Job & Good Luck Diva !!!
  • insolent
    insolent Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Nearly had me in tears, I related to a lot of your story regarding depression. Never give up, as you know for those of us who have lost so much weight (physical AND emotional) it is going to be a lifelong battle but we can do it.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Amazing job!
  • kimedbs
    kimedbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I wish you wouldn't feel embarassed by your old pictures. Try and see them as you would scars, they are but a symbol of pain, heartache and suffering that you've healed with your hard work.
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You look so much younger and happier. Congrats on your loss and God bless you.
  • lady04456
    lady04456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! This is an excellent story!!! I hope alot of people read it!! Great Job!!! You are an inspiration!! :smile
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job!!!!! You are such an inspiration for me to keep this up and to not let my bad days keep me from starting again. Thank you!
  • shawnp80134
    Options
    Got to give it up to you...CONGRATS.... You did an awesome job, great story, thanks for sharing.
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!