133lbs Lost! Hopefully w/Pic...?? Here's My Story...

Options

Replies

• slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You go hot momma!!!!! Girlfriend who?????????? CONGRATS!!
  • desiree7hanson
    desiree7hanson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great work! Good for you.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    God bless you sweetie! You are INCREDIBLE!! Beautiful inside and out!! I'm SO happy for your success and I THANk you for sharing :-)
    May God continue to bless your path always. Can't wait to hear about your dates!! :-) XOXOOX
  • Hertford86
    Hertford86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good grief, are you seriously the same person? That's astonishing.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! You should be very proud of your success and how far you've come . Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Youl look fantastic!
  • foxchick40
    foxchick40 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing! Great job!
  • MndaLynn
    MndaLynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look amazing! So happy that your prayers were answered. I'm sure your boys are so proud of you. It has to feel so good to be able to be active and enjoy life with them. Thanks for sharing your story. I don't know you...but I'm smiling for you!!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    wow...awesome work

from a beast to a beauty

WOW, really nice. You may be trying to be funny, but you're not. I hope no one ever insults you like that.
    She was a beauty before too!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole different person. Congratulations to you on all the weight loss. You look GREAT!!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • enigmachik
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I loved the story about the woman praying with you at the doctor's office. God was looking out for you. Congrats on your transformation!!
  • corrie0802
    Options
    What an inspiration, well done you. Wish I could find somebody to fund a tummy tuck after my weight loss, that is the thing I hate most.
    Keep going x
    Bet your ex wishes he'd never left you now x
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    WOW ! Congrats and what an inspiring story!
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What a terrific inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look awesome. Motivation =)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing amazing amazing! i have that iphone otter box too ;) wow. 133 lbs. dang! woo hoo.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So transformational and wonderful. Now your exterior beauty better expresses your inner beauty. Very inspirational!!
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You can't show your success with the degree of pain you were in, (and you can see the pain in your eyes) without showing beginning right? My before pictures always bring me back to reality when I need it most!

Congrats on your hard work, and yes for sure get back to workouts as soon as you can!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    OMG you don't even look like the same person! Wow, you are so very pretty!!! Awesome job! I do believe in the power of prayer. How tall are you? I was surprised at your current weight because you look much, much less! You rock!
    I'm 5'6...Lucky for me I have always looked about 20lbs thinner once I got down to a decent weight! Even as a teenager.
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!