Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse

Options

Replies

• bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Things like this make me laugh! Some person just wants to try something new and a majority of people are wasting his/her time by writing stupid comments about how much they hate Dr. Oz and blah blah blah.....what the person asked was "hey, I am doing a 3 day cleanse, want to join?"........what they DIDN'T ask was "Hey, how do you feel about the Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse?" So, can it everyone and answer the question asked. Oh, and my answer is no. I don't do well with cleansing because I just become too hungry to concentrate and binge out.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading at Dr. Oz. He promotes a different "diet" every week anymore.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Well,I like cleanse because phyto nutrients it supplies the body. Green vegetables along with fruits and vegetables will not do much harm to the body compared to all the stuff which had artificial color and loaded with sugar.

So today is the precleanse light meal with protein and vegetables tonight.

I will post all three days for anyone who wants to follow along with me.

Errr...I find it easier to just eat all the good foods all the time. :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Things like this make me laugh! Some person just wants to try something new and a majority of people are wasting his/her time by writing stupid comments about how much they hate Dr. Oz and blah blah blah.....what the person asked was "hey, I am doing a 3 day cleanse, want to join?"........what they DIDN'T ask was "Hey, how do you feel about the Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse?" So, can it everyone and answer the question asked. Oh, and my answer is no. I don't do well with cleansing because I just become too hungry to concentrate and binge out.

Part of My Fitness Pal is the health aspect. When we see things that are UNHEALTHY, you can bet we're going to jump in and challenge it. Whether the poster ASKED for commentary or not. That's just because we care.

MFP: We care.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Poop, there it is.

cleansed.

stop it
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Get a chipotle burrito.
    Let it sit out a few hours.
    Eat it.

Cleansed.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Lots of crazy concepts make their way onto the forums. It's best to shut them down before uninformed people think it's actually a good idea to follow unhealthy or impractical fads.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Get a chipotle burrito.
    Eat it.

Cleansed.

I'm game!
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Part of My Fitness Pal is the health aspect. When we see things that are UNHEALTHY, you can bet we're going to jump in and challenge it. Whether the poster ASKED for commentary or not. That's just because we care.

MFP: We care.

Hate to say it, but, DUH! What do you want us to do when someone says they're going to try something unhealthy/useless?

"Hey guys! I'm gonna not eat for three weeks and lose an awesome amount of weight! Who wants to join me!?"

Well, they didn't ask if it was healthy or not so I better not say anything! How about no.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Poop, there it is.

cleansed.

But...but...

...what about the pounds of material that builds up on your intestine walls?

...what about the toxins? (Don't ask me which toxins...just ALL TEH TOXINS!!1!1)

...what about the heavy (and not-so-heavy) metals?
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Get a chipotle burrito.
    Eat it.

Cleansed.

Hahahahahahaha thanks for that.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have done the cleanse and in my experience it was actually a good experience, it helped me get back on track, and helped with some issue I had after taking my cruise..
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Where is my popcorn!

This
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Poop, there it is.

cleansed.

stop it

I didn't make the connection initially. Now it's stuck in my head.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Poop, there it is.

cleansed.

stop it

I didn't make the connection initially. Now it's stuck in my head.

Shakalaka....shakalaka....shakalaka...
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want to poop.

Thanks for that!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I did the Dr Oz cleanse and have stayed on it for months now. I quit watching him! Cleansed him right off my TV and I feel soooooo much better now.

I hear that works wonders for the mind and body :drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you "cleansing"? Do you not have a working colon, stomach, kidney, or liver?

Usually with Dr. Oz and his latest "fad" it's the cleansing of your wallet.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Yep. I definitely believe a "cleanse" or even a juice fast can clear the body of toxins and help the immune system. To each their own.
  • suz_eee
    suz_eee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started this cleanse today, so I am with you. I am using it because I am trying to kick my sugar habit and I think of this a jumpstart. Even if it isn't perfect. If I do this and feel a little lighter, proud of myself, and have spent 3 days sugar free, I am hoping that will be a little motivation to jumpstart better eating. Good luck to you.