155 to 145 to 135 progress pics for a 5'7'' girl!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• PrettyUgly18
    PrettyUgly18 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! we have a very similar body type. i'm 5'8 and im just under 155 now and seeing your progress gives me hope! the difference between 145 and 135 is huge! you look great keep it up!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Id love to look like you at 155!! Well done
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Great job. I hope I look as good as you when I get down to my goal!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! congrats!
  • commotionstrange
    commotionstrange Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You've just done what I'm about to attempt! I'm 152 right now, 5'7, and I've been aiming first for 145 and then 135 (maybe...I'll see when I get down there. Can i add you?!
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing. I am 5'6.5" and have similar goals. Hope I end up as successful as you! How did you do it?
  • SunnyBellaB
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look great! Congratulations and please keep us posted, your height, weight and goals are similar to me.
  • MommyMakeover
    MommyMakeover Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A - Freakin - mazing!!! Congrats! You look great girly! Can't wait to read more about how you did it!
  • erinn43
    erinn43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW. I keep trying to get to 145. I am taller- 5'9
  • kenziestx
    Options
    You look fantastic! Those weights really make a difference when added into a regular cardio routine. I'm looking forward to adding weight training into my routine.
  • newbody2013
    Options
    you look awesome, good job!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! I'm 5"7" right at 150, and lately UNmotivated! seeing your pics just gave me a little boost. Thanks!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • audreytess
    audreytess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'm the same height and weight (almost). I want to get down to 130, and currently 140. Body won't budge! Any tips?? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!