6 weeks until New Years!!! How much would you like to lose?

Options

Replies

• amandafattie
    Options
    10 pounds
  • DunkinDonuts20
    DunkinDonuts20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hopefully 10 pounds!
  • strobel1
    strobel1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs. But realistically 5 lbs. Makes more sense.
  • dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    I would love to lose 8 pounds by NYE. Now the challenge is staying on track to make this happen. It would put me at 20 lost since August 16th if I can complete this goal, and it would put me in the 180s, a number I haven't seen in almost 3 years.
  • WinwillLose
    Options
    I would like to loose 10 lbs, my metabolism is not cooperating with my goals!! But I vow not to give up and to keep on!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Realistically, I think 3-4lbs is doable, which would put me at 142-143. I would love to reach my goal of 140 though. Be awesome.
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i would like to lose 10lbs by New Years, but i doubt that will be possible xD, going back to mexico for the holidays and if you are hispanic you will understand :D
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    On new years I want to have met my UGW, which is 10lbs away
    Christmas will only be a MINOR setback, I'm prepared for it :wink:
  • cindy4361
    Options
    I want to lose 15lbs by NYE but would be happy w/ 10lbs! The first 10 days the wgt has dropped off pretty fast and I am hoping for it to continue, but I know it will slow way down!!
  • wheldar
    Options
    Looking at 10% or 21lbs. Appear to be close to on track. Need to increase excercise and do better with diet, but I do see small results that are motiviational to say the least. Even if I don't lose 21lbs by Jan 1, I know I will have lost some and am at least working on a goal instead of just talking about doing it. All motivational friends gladly accepted. thanks
  • misskristina54
    Options
    I'm in for 10! :)
  • GoingAllTheWay4MeDee
    Options
    You all can join my group: 6 WEEKS UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE CHALLENGE!!
  • fabby58
    fabby58 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    On a beach in thailand on New Year so to be down 10 would be amazing!
  • kla2004h
    kla2004h Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15. Im gonna push myself eating right and getting to the gym. The gym parts easy its eating right that effects me
  • CAMP30
    CAMP30 Posts: 17
    Options
    count me in for 15, What an inspiring blog! Thank you!
  • Angela2202
    Angela2202 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I pledge to shed 11 pounds / 5 kilo's by NYE. I will do what it takes to give it my best shot.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 12 pounds. That would put me at 209lbs, exactly 1lb under 15 stone. So I can start 2013 in the 14's and never get higher again.
  • rosesedge
    Options
    I've got 2lbs left to my Christmas goal, so another 5 as a realistic NYE goal would be great! Total by NYE = 7lbs
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh man... It's coming round too quickly, where has this year gone?! :frown:

I'd love to lose 7 - 10lbs, I'm at 192 at the moment, want to get to around 182 - 185 :smile: